• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying LF: ACNL Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow18

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hi, I’m new to the Bell Tree Forums, and I’m not exactly sure where to post this, but I have some items I’d like to get for my animal crossing new leaf game, and I haven’t been able to get them on Animal Crossing Community. I’d really appreciate any and all help. Thanks.

I’ll post the list below:

1. A Snowboard
2. A Ski Rack
3. Ski Slope Wall
4. Ski Slope Floor
5. Blue tie-dye tank
6. Green tie-dye shirt
7. Purple tie-dye tank
8. Forest wall
9. Mush closet
10. Mush table
11. Fancy Display Case
12. Fancy tea set
13. Fancy tile floor
14. Lotus Pond
15. Cornstalks
16. Popcorn
17. Basketball
18. Baseball Set
19. Bathroom Shelf
20. Stacked Magazines
21. 24 hour shop clock
22. Antique shelf
23. Bottled ship
24. Box of chocolates
25. Bread basket
26. Bread making set
27. Lily lamp

Last edited:
So after the first order of 25 items, I’d like to get if possible, another order placed for the same day if you have time. It would be for the last two items I mentioned previously in the list and then a couple of other items as well.

26. Bread making set
27. Lily lamp
28. Crane game
29. GameCube drawer
30. Game shelf
31. Gameshow stand
32. Giant game boy

Also, I’m not sure where to post this but after I get the 32 items I’d like someone to hold all of the items I have, including more than the 32 items. I’d like to reset to get a better town layout, better villagers, etc. If someone is able to help me out, I’d really appreciate it. Please let me know if I’m supposed to post this here or some other thread. Again, I’d just like someone to hold onto all my items. Thanks so much.

P.S. How do you check which type of grass you have? I don’t know if I have circle or triangle grass. I also don’t know which is generally better. Please let me know. Thanks again!

Last edited:
So after the first order of 25 items, I’d like to get if possible, another order placed for the same day if you have time. It would be for the last two items I mentioned previously in the list and then a couple of other items as well.

26. Bread making set
27. Lily lamp
28. Crane game
29. GameCube drawer
30. Game shelf
31. Gameshow stand
32. Giant game boy

Also, I’m not sure where to post this but after I get the 32 items I’d like someone to hold all of the items I have, including more than the 32 items. I’d like to reset to get a better town layout, better villagers, etc. If someone is able to help me out, I’d really appreciate it. Please let me know if I’m supposed to post this here or some other thread. Again, I’d just like someone to hold onto all my items. Thanks so much.

P.S. How do you check which type of grass you have? I don’t know if I have circle or triangle grass. I also don’t know which is generally better. Please let me know. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back