• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wish list

Hi I can get you these items:
2tbt each:
-metal-rim table
-modern hospital x2
1tbt each:
-lab bench*
-vintage radio*
-monitor tower*

It's in my signature, but in case you can't find it...

Da Momma - Playtown - FC 5129-7511-2716, DC 4A00-01A0-08E7, on daily EST, town fruit is cherries.

It's in my signature, but in case you can't find it...

Da Momma - Playtown - FC 5129-7511-2716, DC 4A00-01A0-08E7, on daily EST, town fruit is cherries.

Thank you for friend code.
I most of time I look this forum by phone and by phone it is not showing signatures.
Your items are ready. I will open my gate now. See you later.

Canary is getting me one. And yes it is creepy, but my son is kinda into those things. So I will put it in his house, not mine, lol.

Your son is cool :cool:
If he has dream address let me know I will come and see his room 🥰

Thank you for friend code.
I most of time I look this forum by phone and by phone it is not showing signatures.
Your items are ready. I will open my gate now. See you later.
I'm sending my son's character. He's on his way.
Post automatically merged:

Your son is cool :cool:
If he has dream address let me know I will come and see his room 🥰
My son is a nurse in real life. He does have his own town, but I added him to mine..along with my husband and daughter. 😁

Last edited:
I'm sending my son's character. He's on his way.

My son is a nurse in real life. He does have his own town, but I added him to mine..along with my husband and daughter. 😁

Ah I see :) that is why he likes those items. I have also hospital and medicine shop in my museum second floor. I also kind a like them.
Oh I see dream address so I will check his house :)
This one you gave me before no?:
Da Momma - Playtown - DC 4A00-01A0-08E7

Ah I see :) that is why he likes those items. I have also hospital and medicine shop in my museum second floor. I also kind a like them.
Oh I see dream address so I will check his house :)
This one you gave me before no?:
Da Momma - Playtown - DC 4A00-01A0-08E7
That's the one. I have 4 houses...4 different styles. Mine is antique, my husband's is rustic, my daughter's is harmonious/zen and my son's is modern/sci-fi. Not done with all of them yet.😁

That's the one. I have 4 houses...4 different styles. Mine is antique, my husband's is rustic, my daughter's is harmonious/zen and my son's is modern/sci-fi. Not done with all of them yet.😁

Oh thank you so much for information:) I will go and see your dreams. Thank you for trade and have a good day/night:)

i have a modern hospital bed on hand , if you still need one !!
my wishlist is in my signature if you want to trade 🤠

i have a modern hospital bed on hand , if you still need one !!
my wishlist is in my signature if you want to trade 🤠
I did want another modern hospital bed, thank you!!!

I can get most of the items on your list. And would be happy to.😁 I can order tonight and have them by tomorrow morning.

I did want another modern hospital bed, thank you!!!

I can get most of the items on your list. And would be happy to.😁 I can order tonight and have them by tomorrow morning.
omg yay !!
i'll be free in the evening tomorrow - after 6:00 . does that work with you ?

Yes, tomorrow after 6 is fine. The only thing I can't order is the music floor.

That actually works better for me. That way I can have it all delivered to the same save files. I was going to split it between 2 of them. But wasn't sure if all of them were in the other ones catalog.

Everything is ordered. 😁

Last edited:
Yes, tomorrow after 6 is fine. The only thing I can't order is the music floor.

That actually works better for me. That way I can have it all delivered to the same save files. I was going to split it between 2 of them. But wasn't sure if all of them were in the other ones catalog.

Everything is ordered. 😁
:^D !!!!!
i'll take tonight to figure out how trading works and pm you around 6:30 - 7:30 tomorrow ?? ( sorry for the time change - as i was typing this , another little thing came up ) .

We just need to add each other's FC and decide where to meet...your town or mine. Might be easier to meet in my town bc I have more to haul, lol.

I've already added you.

Back