• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wish list items

Hello! I have almost all the items on your second list and some from the first list as well

Hi there! I only need the second list items currently as I’ve got plans to meet someone else for the first list. Just lmk your time zone and we’ll figure out and appropriate time. Tysm ❤️

EST, I’m normally available whenever :) In exchange, would it be alright if I left a few items? I’m planning on making a new town and I have a few items I want to keep since it will take me some time to get them again, I would only need to leave them for 20 minutes or so, then I could come back to get them. Don’t worry about it if you can’t! My friend code is 0619-5625-1742

EST, I’m normally available whenever :) In exchange, would it be alright if I left a few items? I’m planning on making a new town and I have a few items I want to keep since it will take me some time to get them again, I would only need to leave them for 20 minutes or so, then I could come back to get them. Don’t worry about it if you can’t! My friend code is 0619-5625-1742
Would you be able to do it in a hour or so? Also yes no worries you can leave your stuff here! I’ll get my code in a min

Back