Hi I can get you these items:
2tbt each:
-metal-rim table
-modern hospital x2
1tbt each:
-lab bench*
-vintage radio*
-monitor tower*

It's in my signature, but in case you can't find it...

Da Momma - Playtown - FC 5129-7511-2716, DC 4A00-01A0-08E7, on daily EST, town fruit is cherries.

It's in my signature, but in case you can't find it...

Da Momma - Playtown - FC 5129-7511-2716, DC 4A00-01A0-08E7, on daily EST, town fruit is cherries.

Thank you for friend code.
I most of time I look this forum by phone and by phone it is not showing signatures.
Your items are ready. I will open my gate now. See you later.

Canary is getting me one. And yes it is creepy, but my son is kinda into those things. So I will put it in his house, not mine, lol.

Your son is cool :cool:
If he has dream address let me know I will come and see his room 🥰

Thank you for friend code.
I most of time I look this forum by phone and by phone it is not showing signatures.
Your items are ready. I will open my gate now. See you later.
I'm sending my son's character. He's on his way.
Post automatically merged:

Your son is cool :cool:
If he has dream address let me know I will come and see his room 🥰
My son is a nurse in real life. He does have his own town, but I added him to mine..along with my husband and daughter. 😁

Last edited:
I'm sending my son's character. He's on his way.

My son is a nurse in real life. He does have his own town, but I added him to mine..along with my husband and daughter. 😁

Ah I see :) that is why he likes those items. I have also hospital and medicine shop in my museum second floor. I also kind a like them.
Oh I see dream address so I will check his house :)
This one you gave me before no?:
Da Momma - Playtown - DC 4A00-01A0-08E7

Ah I see :) that is why he likes those items. I have also hospital and medicine shop in my museum second floor. I also kind a like them.
Oh I see dream address so I will check his house :)
This one you gave me before no?:
Da Momma - Playtown - DC 4A00-01A0-08E7
That's the one. I have 4 houses...4 different styles. Mine is antique, my husband's is rustic, my daughter's is harmonious/zen and my son's is modern/sci-fi. Not done with all of them yet.😁

That's the one. I have 4 houses...4 different styles. Mine is antique, my husband's is rustic, my daughter's is harmonious/zen and my son's is modern/sci-fi. Not done with all of them yet.😁

Oh thank you so much for information:) I will go and see your dreams. Thank you for trade and have a good day/night:)

i have a modern hospital bed on hand , if you still need one !!
my wishlist is in my signature if you want to trade 🤠

i have a modern hospital bed on hand , if you still need one !!
my wishlist is in my signature if you want to trade 🤠
I did want another modern hospital bed, thank you!!!

I can get most of the items on your list. And would be happy to.😁 I can order tonight and have them by tomorrow morning.

I did want another modern hospital bed, thank you!!!

I can get most of the items on your list. And would be happy to.😁 I can order tonight and have them by tomorrow morning.
omg yay !!
i'll be free in the evening tomorrow - after 6:00 . does that work with you ?

Yes, tomorrow after 6 is fine. The only thing I can't order is the music floor.

That actually works better for me. That way I can have it all delivered to the same save files. I was going to split it between 2 of them. But wasn't sure if all of them were in the other ones catalog.

Everything is ordered. 😁

Last edited:
Yes, tomorrow after 6 is fine. The only thing I can't order is the music floor.

That actually works better for me. That way I can have it all delivered to the same save files. I was going to split it between 2 of them. But wasn't sure if all of them were in the other ones catalog.

Everything is ordered. 😁
:^D !!!!!
i'll take tonight to figure out how trading works and pm you around 6:30 - 7:30 tomorrow ?? ( sorry for the time change - as i was typing this , another little thing came up ) .

We just need to add each other's FC and decide where to meet...your town or mine. Might be easier to meet in my town bc I have more to haul, lol.

I've already added you.

Back