• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Item Dump FILL YOUR POCKETS from this ex-catalog island! [FREE]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 4 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! My daughter and me were hoping to stop by before you shut down. Ps. I so want to see how your island turns out!

I should add that she isn't on here.

Code is up
Hey! My daughter and me were hoping to stop by before you shut down. Ps. I so want to see how your island turns out!

I should add that she isn't on here.
Will there be 2 characters incoming?

Come on in @ForeverSoaring !
Last rounds for the night, then closing the catalog island.
Please message this thread as you enter and exit so I can manage the queue from my phone. I will not be watching my switch screen...

I can help! Any way I can grab the den desks before someone takes them? I don't need to keep them just missed them on the way out. Also wouldn't mind a few brown imperial pieces if no one else wants them. Maybe a few other things haha!

I can help! Any way I can grab the den desks before someone takes them? I don't need to keep them just missed them on the way out. Also wouldn't mind a few brown imperial pieces if no one else wants them. Maybe a few other things haha!
Den desks and chairs are untouched; I'll guard them until you get here! >:D
EDIT: the brown imperial set is missing the partition and the bed and something else, but the rest is there.

If you still need help clearing out, it would save me a lot of time ordering stuff I catalogued!

If you still need help clearing out, it would save me a lot of time ordering stuff I catalogued!
Things are going fast! Lmk if you need something specific and I can check if it's there.

Things are going fast! Lmk if you need something specific and I can check if it's there.
I’m not even sure! Maybe some of the diner stuff? I’m decided I’m going to make a restaurant area in my island.

I’m not even sure! Maybe some of the diner stuff? I’m decided I’m going to make a restaurant area in my island.
Pink and aqua diner sets are gone, but the red, blue, yellow, cream, and black sets are still here.

Reactions: JJB
@Rubbaducke20 I'm open, if you're around. Come loot my island, people!
I don't track or watch anymore, just take it all away!

Afk, but managing the queue from my phone. Be sure to send notice that you're done so I can open slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back