• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Item Dump FILL YOUR POCKETS from this ex-catalog island! [FREE]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 4 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
99.9% (1592) +
Come fill your pockets!

Howdy friends!
I got tired of hosting my catalog island and I'm ready to build my new theme. Come take these items off my island!

Quick rules
  1. TAKE HOWEVER MUCH CAN FIT IN YOUR POCKETS. Take however many trips you want, I don't care anymore...
  2. Leave through the airport, please. Using the - button kicks everyone out... :(
  3. Please leave feedback (the + sign under my icon) or a message on HERE to let me know you've left! ^_^ Then I can open the slot for someone else.
  4. Feel free to shop the shops and grab the fruit (orchard by museum, pumpkin by maze, coconut trees on the beach). There aren't really any flowers left for you to ruin, kekeke.

Available Stock
The listed sets include all variants unless otherwise noted. I'm too lazy to track now. Just take whatever.
LocationSetComment
Left of the airport
  • New Year's Hats + Silk hats
  • Round Space heaters
  • Celebratory Candles
  • Beach Chairs
  • Hammocks
Hats not re-orderable; only for catalog credit
To the left of Resident ServicesAll UmbrellasIncludes the non-reorderable umbrellas; inside the stone walls
North of Nook Shop
  • All 5 variants of the CUTE set
    • Blue
    • Red
    • Sky Blue
    • White
    • Yellow
  • Diner neon signs, walls, aprons, and uniforms
  • All DINER sets
    • Red
    • Blue
    • Yellow
    • Aquamarine
    • Pink
    • Cream
    • Black
Megathanks to @toddishott and @Firesquids

Super thanks to @avieators who mailed in the pink and aquamarine diner set piece. by. piece. AND the puppy plushies!

Note that the black diner set comes with a purple neon clock.
West of Nook Shop / West beach
  • Kid's tents
  • Pop-up books
  • Puppy plushies
  • Hamster cages
  • Baby bears
  • Dinosaur toys
  • Train sets
  • Pet beds
  • Tin robots
  • Dollhouses
  • Mini circuits
  • Papa bears
  • Mama bear
  • Dolly
Northwest wall
  • Table settings
  • System Kitchens
  • Simple kettles
  • Cream & sugar
  • Water coolers, both
  • Smokers
  • Espresso machines
  • Serving carts and dinnerware
  • Stovetop espresso makers
  • Knife blocks
  • Revolving spice racks
  • Double-door refrigerators
  • Magnetic knife racks
  • Pot racks
  • Shaved-ice machines
  • Kitchen islands
  • Protein shaker bottles
  • Freezers
  • Refrigerators
  • Pop-up toasters
  • Gas ranges
  • Vintage TV trays
  • Stand mixers
  • Rice cookers
  • Handy water coolers
  • Microwaves
  • Mini-fridges
  • Popcorn machines
  • Tea sets
  • Coffee cups
  • Mixers
TYTY @mayor_christin for the system kitchens!

TYTY @Lyndee for the serving carts and espresso makers!
North wall by waterfall
  • Changing Rooms
  • Shower booths
  • Toilets
  • Tankless toilets
  • Toilet cleaning sets
  • Bath towel racks
  • Shower sets
  • Pants press and ironing
  • Bathroom Sinks
  • Clothesline poles
  • Standing toilet and bidet
  • Claw-foot tubs
  • Long bathtubs
  • Whirlpool baths
  • Deluxe Washers
  • Automatic washers
  • Drying racks
  • Digital Scales
In front of Resident ServicesAll most of the re-orderable rugsThere's actually one extra simple mat to make the rectangle look nice.
To the right of Resident Services
  • IMPERIAL Furniture (all 4)
    • Black
    • Brown
    • Red
    • Blue
  • Elaborate Kimono Stands and kimono stand
  • ANTIQUE set (all variants)
    • brown
    • natural + pendulum clock
    • black + wood-burning stove
Special thanks to @Snakeisbaby for the elaborate kimono stands and red Imperial set!

Special thanks to @Lt.Savior and @Ginkgo for the Antique Sets
To the Left of the museum
  • assorted music players (not all variants)
  • houseplants (not all variants, except floating biotope planters)
  • Study posters and both world maps
  • Den desks and Den chairs
  • Fireplaces
  • Sets of stockings
  • Books
  • Sewing projects
  • sewing machines
  • Lecture hall desks and benches with globes
  • Typewriters
  • Basic teacher's desk with skeleton and anatomical model
  • Study chairs
  • Book stands
  • Loft beds with desks
  • LCD TVs (50 in.)
Special thanks to @SandiBeaches for the den chairs
West of the MazeAll KK Songs
To the right of Ables / In front of the pumpkin patchMusical instruments! An assortment, but includes
  • some electric guitars / basses, synthesizers
  • amps and effects racks and pedal boards
  • classical stringed instruments (harps, violins, cellos, etc.)
  • both microphone types
  • percussion instruments like drum sets,
    marimba, etc.
  • Grand pianos
  • Upright pianos
  • Harps
  • Piano benches
Study / Classroom (in stone/iron fence)
  • document stack
  • scattered papers
  • homework set
  • ant farm
  • brine-shrimp aquarium
  • magazine
  • lab experiments set
  • painting sets (not all)
  • unfinished puzzle
  • essay sets
  • telescope
Grand pianos now in the this section.
On the Eastern Jump Maze
  • modern office chairs
  • microscopes
  • clothes closet
  • Arcade seats
  • menu chalkboards
  • lanterns
  • soft serve lamps
  • floor lights
  • cardboard boxes
  • garden lanterns
  • pandas
  • pinball machines
  • paper lanterns
  • outdoor benches
  • cooler boxes
  • cushion and zen cushion
  • garden gnomes
  • bottled ships
  • rocket lamps
  • simple panels
  • picnic baskets
  • mountain bikes
  • Surfboards
  • Garden faucets
  • camping cots
  • macrame tapestries
Super mega thanks to @Coco63 for the multiple trips to help complete so many sets! Not just the arcade items, I'm talkin' LOADS of stuff.

Special thanks to @velv3tkisses for the rocket lamps

Special thanks to @SandiBeaches for the picnic baskets, camping cots

Thanks @Kindra for the macrame tapestries!
"Under" the Jump maze (ground level)
  • Studio spotlights
  • Arcade Mahjong / Fighting / Combat game
  • Box corner sofas
  • Digital alarm clocks
  • box sofas
  • Oil barrels
  • life rings
  • fragrance sticks
  • floor signs
  • Outdoor tables
  • Candy machines
  • barbecues
  • accessory stands
  • both Nintendo switches and ring con
  • Mr. and Mrs. Flamingo sets
  • Hourglasses
  • Exit signs
  • Tissue boxes
  • Tapestries
  • Toolboxes
  • Wall-mounted TV (50 in.)
  • Wall-mounted TV (20 in.)
Special thanks to @Ginkgo for the box sofas and box corner sofas

Maybe thanks to @Rairu for collecting the oil barrels... for whoever wants that in their house? XD

Also big thanks to @VioletPrincess for the studio spotlights and wall spotlights!
South of the jump maze / east beach
  • Throwback items:
    • wall clocks
    • containers
    • gothic mirrors and dino screen
    • rockets
    • mitt chairs
    • wrestling figures
    • skull radios
    • hat tables
    • racecar beds
  • Balls (all 4) and football and beach balls
  • Exercise balls
  • Foosball tables and table tennis
  • Speed bags and weight bench
  • basketball hoops
  • Punching bags and boxing corners (red / blue / neutral)
  • Climbing walls
  • Exercise bikes
  • Treadmills
  • Elephant slides
  • Plastic Pools
  • Inflatable sofas
TYTY @_Donut_ for the throwback containers, rockets, mitt chairs, and wrestling figures!
In front of the museum
  • Cypress bathtubs
  • old sewing machines
  • Sewing projects
  • sewing machines
  • Sturdy sewing boxes
  • double sofas
  • Floor seats
  • screens
  • fishing boat flags
  • hanging scrolls
  • traditional tea sets
  • Low screens
Special thanks to @SandiBeaches for the cypress bathtubs; @Kate86 for the old sewing machines;
@Ginkgo for the double sofas

Arigatou gozaimasu @Rairu for the screens, hanging scrolls, fishing boat flags
South beach in front of museum
  • RATTAN set (all 6)
    • black
    • brown
    • light brown
    • gray
    • reddish-brown
    • white
TYSM, @Rairu and @Proxy6228420 for the brown/white rattan set!
North of maze, in front of the villager 6-pack
  • Tool shelves
  • Upright lockers
  • Retro gas pumps
  • Retro fans
  • Party Garlands
  • Air Conditioners
  • Studio wall spotlights
  • Tool carts
  • safes
  • ventilation fans
  • Wall-mounted tool boards

Cost
FREE!
I won't say no to tips in TBT forum currency, though. ;)

Also, to make things fun, prepare to exercise a bit!
1609515889774.png

Comment below for the DODO! :)
I will try to limit to 4 people at a time, so there may be a queue...

24JAN2021 [FINAL DAY]: tool carts, studio wall spotlights, digital scales, beach chairs, celebratory candles, (delivered in the afternoon:) hammocks, sturdy sewing boxes, table settings, safes, ventilation fans, wall mounted tool boards

23JAN2021: added sewing machines, round space heaters, modern office chairs, loft beds with desks, basketball hoops; added ALL KK SONGS; after dinner added: studio spotlights, party garlands, retro fans, LCD TVs (50 in.), mixers, air conditioners

22JAN2021: inflatable sofas, retro gas pumps, lecture hall benches, coffee cups, tea sets, tool shelves

21JAN2021: tapestries (thanks to @Bluebellie), added wood-burning stove to black antique section; upright lockers, exercise bikes, tissue boxes, plastic pools

20JAN2021: popcorn machines, automatic washers, drying racks, treadmills (added next to exercise bikes), elephant slides; added ironing board and set to pants press area

19JAN2021: tankless toilets, changing rooms, piano benches, climbing walls, claw-foot tubs, mini-fridges; added telescope and an essay set to the mini-study area; late night addition: deluxe washers; hourglasses to the maze floor; and boxing corners to the punching bags area; added dinnerware to serving carts

18JAN2021: wall-mounted TV's - both 20in and 50 in.; bookstands, dolly, microwaves, exit signs, harps, toolboxes; opened mini section with misc. classroom / study items (ant farm, document stack, paint sets, etc.)

17JAN2021: added handy water coolers, upright pianos, whirlpool baths, sand castles, refrigerators; found missing items; several sets incomplete or missing; sets fully recovered; added mama bears, toilet cleaning sets, globes

16JAN2021: added shower booths, long bathtubs, bathroom sinks, exercise balls, stand mixers, rice cookers, papa bears, throwback wall clocks, study chairs, Mr. and Mrs. Flamingo sets

15JAN2021: added den desks, gas ranges, and opened new bathroom section with toilets, shower sets, and bath towel racks! Added pants press, clothesline pole, Nintendo gear

14JAN2021: Thanks to @Plainbluetees , we have more of the Toy Day items available! Added Tin robots, mini circuit, Dollhouses to the west side; and stockings added behind the fireplaces next to the museum.

13JAN2021: yellow, blue, and black DINER sets, typewriters, floor signs, fragrance sticks, punching bags, pop-up books, cat grass added to plants; moved train sets to toy area by Nook shop, added pet beds, basic teacher's desks, and completed Throwback hat tables and racecar beds. Added pop-up toasters, beach balls, barbecues, outdoor tables, freezers, candy machines, barbecues, accessory stands; added skeleton and anatomical model to basic teacher's desk area

12JAN2021: completed Cream DINER set, clothes closet and microscopes and life rings added to maze, kitchen islands ($$ bye bye 👋 bells 💰 💸 ), protein shaker bottles, baby bears, toy dinosaurs, black IMPERIAL set, lecture hall desks

11JAN2021: Added Shaved ice makers, Throwback skull radios; kids tents, books, double door refrigerators, magnetic knife racks, pot racks, analog kitchen scales, train sets, Foosball tables, red DINER set, DINER neon signs, DINER aprons / walls; oil barrels, speed bags; moved grand pianos to new musical instruments section; added cooler boxes to maze, pendant clock to antique set (natural), and Throwback Dino screen to Throwback mirrors

10JAN2021: Stovetop espresso makers, Revolving spice racks, knife block; puppy plushies, hamster cages; sewing projects, arcade seats and console cabinets; Throwback gothic mirrors; gray RATTAN, blue IMPERIAL; THROWBACK rockets, mitt chairs, wrestling figures added; opened

09JAN2021: light brown RATTAN complete; aquamarine DINER complete; world maps complete; water coolers, Smokers, espresso machines, serving carts complete; all 4 balls and football added;

08JAN2021: simple kettles and cream & sugar added to kitchen section up north; black RATTAN set complete; gifted Throwback containers and starting the Throwback / gym section on the east side; pink DINER set complete; world maps added to study poster set; low screens added in front of museum

07JAN2021: completed reddish-brown RATTAN set at beach in front of museum; complete red IMPERIAL set to the right of Resident Services

06JAN2021: added surfboards and macrame tapestries to maze; study posters and fireplaces left of museum; traditional tea sets in front of museum; started kitchen area at the back cliff with system kitchens; added brown and white RATTAN sets on beach in front of museum

05JAN2021: completed floating biotope set and added various plants; added all menu chalkboards, garden faucets, digital alarm clocks (to maze) and floor seats, screens, fishing boat flags, hanging scrolls (to museum front); ALL 5 VARIANTS OF CUTE SET behind Nook shop

04JAN2021: added all ANTIQUE sets in brown, black, and natural; moved music players, added plants; added old sewing machines, double sofas, box corner sofas, box sofas, lanterns. grand pianos,

Last edited:
Howdy friends!
I flattened my island while trying to decide a new design. I figured I might as well put all the blank space to use!

Come to Island Pokki and catalog some items!
TLDR: Pick up and drop the item. It will register in your catalog and you can order it with your own bells from the kiosk or nook phone app later.

Quick rules
1. DO NOT LEAVE THE ISLAND WITH THE ITEMS. This is catalog only, so that everyone has a fair chance to access.
2. Come with empty (or close to empty) pockets, to make things easy on yourself and to avoid mixups.
3. Feel free to shop the shops and grab fruit.

Available Stock
I'm starting small, since I've never hosted a catalog event. I'll rotate in new stuff probably weekly.
SetLocation
All re-orderable rugsIn front of Resident Services
All floor lightsOn the Eastern jump maze
All garden lanternsOn the Eastern jump maze
All paper lanternsOn the Eastern jump maze
All cardboard boxesOn the Eastern jump maze
All panda bearsOn the Eastern jump maze
All garden gnomesOn the Eastern jump maze
Brown Imperial Furniture SetTo the right of Resident Services
All variations of the New Year's HatsIn front of airport

I do not have a full catalog / am limited to ordering 5 items daily, so I'm looking for a few things:
Variants of the simple panel: silver, natural
Variants of the lantern: all
Variants of the mountain bike: green, yellow
Black grand piano

Cost
FREE!
I won't say no to tips in TBT forum currency, though. ;)

Also, to make things fun, prepare to exercise a bit!
View attachment 349162

Comment below for the DODO! :)
I will try to limit to 4 people at a time, so there may be a queue...
Thank you so much, you’re awesome ♥️

Ohhh happy new year Renn and thanks so much for this generous catalog event! I’d really love to come for those catalogs but won’t be online until later in the afternoon... may I ask how long will you be hosting?

Ohhh happy new year Renn and thanks so much for this generous catalog event! I’d really love to come for those catalogs but won’t be online until later in the afternoon... may I ask how long will you be hosting?
I usually just take breaks for food, and then I leave my switch on most of the day. Chances are high that I'll be available! :)

Oooo may I pass by?

edit: I see the queue up but not sure if I can come in? Let me know :)
I don’t want to pass by unexpectedly by accident.

Last edited:
may i quickly stop by to catalog the lamps and some rugs maybe?
edit: never mind, thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back