• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why Lolly? I don't understand..

I like plain looking animals, I guess that's why I like her. But everyone has their own tastes, I guess.

I've always liked Lolly. Normal villagers are my favorites, and she's the cutest cat in the game in my opinion.

Lolly is an adorable, normal cat. That's why. Personally I would rather question the hype about Rosie. Maybe the movie has something to do with it.

Lolly is an adorable, normal cat. That's why. Personally I would rather question the hype about Rosie. Maybe the movie has something to do with it.

I'm one of the Rosie lovers. I like her much more than Lolly. The movie I guess may have something to do with it but shes jut cuter in my own opinion ;D

I'm one of the Rosie lovers. I like her much more than Lolly. The movie I guess may have something to do with it but shes jut cuter in my own opinion ;D
Hm, now that I look at Rosie again, her eyes don't look as weird as I remembered. Rosie is really cute, too!

I don't like her at all. Rosie's way better. But I also don't like Marshal, so it's subjective.

Y'know know my Layton theme ;)
The only cat I've had in new leaf was Mitzi, and she easily grew on me. Never had Lolly before and I don't choose villagers for personal preferences, but I have a feeling she will be a good villager!

I don't like her at all. Rosie's way better. But I also don't like Marshal, so it's subjective.

This.. Marshal and Lolly look so boring to me so I don't understand their extreme popularity over other unique/cute villagers. I understand why some people will like them for certain reasons, but why everyone wants them is just baffling.

Last edited:
I'd like to know why people love Julian - 3 - But I guess I like Lolly because she's cute...

Back