Why Lolly? I don't understand..

I like plain looking animals, I guess that's why I like her. But everyone has their own tastes, I guess.

I've always liked Lolly. Normal villagers are my favorites, and she's the cutest cat in the game in my opinion.

Lolly is an adorable, normal cat. That's why. Personally I would rather question the hype about Rosie. Maybe the movie has something to do with it.

Lolly is an adorable, normal cat. That's why. Personally I would rather question the hype about Rosie. Maybe the movie has something to do with it.

I'm one of the Rosie lovers. I like her much more than Lolly. The movie I guess may have something to do with it but shes jut cuter in my own opinion ;D

I'm one of the Rosie lovers. I like her much more than Lolly. The movie I guess may have something to do with it but shes jut cuter in my own opinion ;D
Hm, now that I look at Rosie again, her eyes don't look as weird as I remembered. Rosie is really cute, too!

I don't like her at all. Rosie's way better. But I also don't like Marshal, so it's subjective.

Y'know know my Layton theme ;)
The only cat I've had in new leaf was Mitzi, and she easily grew on me. Never had Lolly before and I don't choose villagers for personal preferences, but I have a feeling she will be a good villager!

I don't like her at all. Rosie's way better. But I also don't like Marshal, so it's subjective.

This.. Marshal and Lolly look so boring to me so I don't understand their extreme popularity over other unique/cute villagers. I understand why some people will like them for certain reasons, but why everyone wants them is just baffling.

Last edited:
I'd like to know why people love Julian - 3 - But I guess I like Lolly because she's cute...

Back