• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Guys I need help please

amby.crossing

⋆˙⟡♡₊˚⊹. .⊹˚₊♡⟡˙⋆
Bells
so i have this island called Fluffy,

heres my animals:

marshal (must keep)
raymond (must keep)
sasha (must keep)
judy (must keep)
kid cat (i know hes not that popular but i love him so hes a keep too)
poppy (cute squirrel imo)
ruby (well shes ok so ig i'll keep her)
punchy (came by autofill, im thinking of swapping him with lily's amiibo)
lolly (shes meh, im thinking of swapping her with fauna)
maple (must keep)

i dont like too many normals cuz their conversations are boring tbh

or maybe chrissy and francine for lolly and punchy?

any ideas? ty for any help

Go for what you want the most. In my opinion, I think Chrissy and Francine should always go together on an island, since they're officially sisters. If you don't like normal villagers, then I would probably refrain from attempting to move in Fauna as she's a normal villager.

Chrissy is peppy, while Francine is snooty, so they're unique in that aspect, and could lead to some hilarious conversations if the two were to talk to each other. Rabbits are fluffy, so they can probably fit the theme you're most likely going for. Again, it's your call whether or not you want to move out Punchy and Lolly.

I'm a fan of Ione myself, but if you want to avoid Normals, then I would suggest maybe looking at Bianca.

I had Bianca on my island before Ruby moved in so I think I'll pass for Bianca. (but thanks for ur suggestion)
Post automatically merged:

Go for what you want the most. In my opinion, I think Chrissy and Francine should always go together on an island, since they're officially sisters. If you don't like normal villagers, then I would probably refrain from attempting to move in Fauna as she's a normal villager.

Chrissy is peppy, while Francine is snooty, so they're unique in that aspect, and could lead to some hilarious conversations if the two were to talk to each other. Rabbits are fluffy, so they can probably fit the theme you're most likely going for. Again, it's your call whether or not you want to move out Punchy and Lolly.
Thanks I'll consider ur idea as i have chrissy and francines amiibo

Did you check out sheep villagers? I personally don’t like them but your island name is fluffy so…

Keep List:
Marshal smug
Raymond smug
Sasha lazy
Judy snooty
KidCat jock
Maple normal
Ruby? peppy

3 changeable slots?

cranky, and sisterly are ones you don't have if you want more dialog variety and you still have another slot for an additional normal if you want.

Back