• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why is Julian so popluar?

Not sure, I have him in my town and I don't really care for him. If he asks to move I might try to trade him for Stitches but chances are higher that I'll just let him jump into the void.

The fact that he's a unicorn probably has a lot to do with it.
I think he's alright, but there's plenty of other smug villagers I'd rather have.

Even without the horn I think he'd still be very popular. He has a pleasant color scheme, cool looking hair, and a really neat house. Plus the whole effeminate thing that tumblr girls go insane over.

If he didn't have the horn, Julian would just be a regular horse and a lot less people would like/want him. It's the horn of the unicorn~

Julian is so cute <3 if I had room in my town, I'd totally be after him.

Well, I personally like his colouring and androgynous look, plus his creepy cool white eyes. Also he's smug, one of the best personalities. And yeah, the whole unicorn thing helps too. It's all down to personal taste, everyone likes different things. I suppose the fact he's very sought after increases the hype as well.

julian_zps93db1f4e.jpg

I'm glad Julian has his eyes closed most of the time, his pupil-less open eyes kinda freak me the hell out D;

My Little Pony~
My Little Pony~

Almost broke out into song there.
Me liking MLP is the only reason I want him. Other then that, I have no craps to give him.
Before I decided I wanted him today for my perfect town, I would hav sold him for millions.

Why?
One answer.

Unicorn.

P.S: Diss my Marshal and I'll be the one to punch you in the eye

Last edited:
An ugly one at that.

Sorry but tbh i don't find the hype on both of them :/

First, he is a new resident.
Second, he's a unicorn.
Third... he's the unicorn.

Last edited:
! Cause he's a pretty blue! I love colourful neighbours. I don't really want dull colours.. So pretty much love all the pink blue and crazy animals

Its all down to unique desing like most popualr villagers!

Back