• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

why is it socially unacceptable to not wear pants in public

omg this reminded me of those pants that have rips on ur butt do u know what im talking abt

As a British person this confused me greatly, but I think I know what you mean. As for an answer, I honestly don't even know. (Please don't tell me I'm the only one who gets confused when someone uses the word "pants" to refer to jeans/trousers)

As a British person this confused me greatly, but I think I know what you mean. As for an answer, I honestly don't even know. (Please don't tell me I'm the only one who gets confused when someone uses the word "pants" to refer to jeans/trousers)

tbh i get that in the opposite way cus here i usually hear trousers in ref to underpants. why is everything so backwards here

cause no one wants to see your underwear i guess

Because if one doesn't wear jeans, that makes de-pantsing jokes increeeedibly awkward~

Tbh I have no idea lol
Theres really nothing wrong with it?

I guess people just consider it as being partially nude and you know how people get

Well I guess the question still makes sense then lol

Is it socially unacceptable to go commando?

cause no one wants to see your underwear i guess

thats so upsetting tbh because i have great underwear. if presented with the opportunity i would go on an international tour to every country in the world to show each individual person every pair of underwear i own

to clarify to all non-americans, i was referring to "trousers" or "jeans", but this opens up another realm of discussion:

why is it socially unacceptable to not wear underwear

i mean on a personal level it makes sense because it can be uncomfortable or feel gross

but why do people care so intensely whats goin on underneath it all

america explain!!!1!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I see London, I see France, come behold my underpants."

im getting this tattooed directly on my *** right now as we speak

Last edited:
In a world where people get offended at merely hearing the word 'penis', pants provide an extra layer of protection from witnessing the mighty trouser snake.

Back