why is it socially unacceptable to not wear pants in public

omg this reminded me of those pants that have rips on ur butt do u know what im talking abt

As a British person this confused me greatly, but I think I know what you mean. As for an answer, I honestly don't even know. (Please don't tell me I'm the only one who gets confused when someone uses the word "pants" to refer to jeans/trousers)

As a British person this confused me greatly, but I think I know what you mean. As for an answer, I honestly don't even know. (Please don't tell me I'm the only one who gets confused when someone uses the word "pants" to refer to jeans/trousers)

tbh i get that in the opposite way cus here i usually hear trousers in ref to underpants. why is everything so backwards here

cause no one wants to see your underwear i guess

Because if one doesn't wear jeans, that makes de-pantsing jokes increeeedibly awkward~

Tbh I have no idea lol
Theres really nothing wrong with it?

I guess people just consider it as being partially nude and you know how people get

Well I guess the question still makes sense then lol

Is it socially unacceptable to go commando?

cause no one wants to see your underwear i guess

thats so upsetting tbh because i have great underwear. if presented with the opportunity i would go on an international tour to every country in the world to show each individual person every pair of underwear i own

to clarify to all non-americans, i was referring to "trousers" or "jeans", but this opens up another realm of discussion:

why is it socially unacceptable to not wear underwear

i mean on a personal level it makes sense because it can be uncomfortable or feel gross

but why do people care so intensely whats goin on underneath it all

america explain!!!1!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I see London, I see France, come behold my underpants."

im getting this tattooed directly on my *** right now as we speak

Last edited:
In a world where people get offended at merely hearing the word 'penis', pants provide an extra layer of protection from witnessing the mighty trouser snake.

Back