• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite new fashion additions added to New Leaf?

Your favorite fashion option introduced to New Leaf?

• Long-sleeved Shirts.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Dresses.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Tank Tops.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Long Pants.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Either Gender can Cross-dress.

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Wearing shoes without Kicks shoe shining for a different kind.

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Socks.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Being Barefoot.

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
New Leaf was no stranger to adding new fashion options, you could wear long-sleeved shirts, dresses, tank tops, long pants, either gender could cross-dress, the ability to wear shoes on command and even walk around in socks or barefoot!

Personally, my favorites were the tank tops, long pants and walking barefoot. I had so many style choices to choose from when designing my characters back in New Leaf, and it carries on in New Horizons. (With new fashion additions as well)

How about you?

i love dresses! my mayor always wore socks with no shoes cause none of the shoes fit my custom design dresses lol ...

Since nl is my first and currently only ac game, I chose dresses because I can't even imagine playing AC and NOT have that!

Next you're gonna tell me that Tortimor tours and Gracie styles aren't in New Leafs successor.

Adding new fashion options to New Leaf is such a fun way to personalize your character! Dresses are definitely a must-have for many players, adding a touch of style to their in-game avatar. And hey, if you're looking for more fashion updates, maybe keep an eye out for new options like mens shoes to further expand your wardrobe!

Last edited:
Man I forgot how making the characters taller allowed for a lot more variety in the fashion... I have taken that for granted lol

I would say it's probably a close tie between long pants and long-sleeve shirts, though I guess I would need to give the edge to long pants since A) I love jeans and B) I feel like it's harder to pull off a long sleeve shirt you're wearing shorts (NOTE: jackets and hoodies are an exception to this rule)

I would say socks and shoes because I’m fine with just a basic shirt and a skirt, but being able to match shoes and socks with your outfit is a game changer, plus I love all the different designs for them in New Leaf (・▽・)

Back