• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

why is it socially unacceptable to not wear pants in public

Because reasons reasons reasons. Nude beaches are a thing ya know. :p

i cant believe david bowie came back just to tell me to go to a nude beach

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because reasons reasons reasons. Nude beaches are a thing ya know. :p

i cant believe david bowie came back just to tell me to go to a nude beach

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if u have skid marks u are Not wiping very well

my butt would go into shock if it was exposed to the elements after fifteen years of 100% polyester

let's internationalize the kilt. I've been saying this for years.

bruh dont wear pants wear shorts those are muccchhh better. who needs pants anyway?

Because everyone's ugly and filthy lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ps I wear skirts and shorts not pants

I'm sure people don't wanna see others walking around the streets partially naked. Unless your into that stuff.

I'm sure people don't wanna see others walking around the streets partially naked. Unless your into that stuff.

ya see comments like this really concern me cus like? its been reiterated that genitals will not be shown?

not to mention that ive seen swimsuits that cover less skin than underwear so like..

also nudity doesnt need to be this taboo? bodies arent some shameful inherently sexual things, everyones born naked and the concept that clothes must be worn at all times to cover genitalia even when they arent needed for protection purposes is a construct created by humans to shame humans. it's pretty ridiculous tbh.

BUT, that can of worms didnt even need to be opened because you cant see someones genitals when theyre wearing plain ole underwear. so yall opened that can of worms when we didnt even need to go fishing but since its open we might as well dump em on the table and take a good look

You should move to a nudist colony, there's also certain places that allow nudity as long as you place down coverings if you're sitting somewhere public because nobody wants to sit where your... juices... might has accumulated. TBH I see girls wearing shorts that are more revealing then some people's underwear so why not just go without?

#ShortsNation

but for real like i've said b4 shorts. Go shorts m8

Um, honey, no one wants to see what you got down there... that would just be very unmodest and idk it's just weird

Um, honey, no one wants to see what you got down there... that would just be very unmodest and idk it's just weird

i think its very important to challenge your beliefs, the beliefs youve been taught, and the beliefs around you. why is it weird? why is it bad to not be modest? why is it bad for me to go grocery shopping in a pair of boxers and a tshirt? why is someones personal comfort bad?

just some food for thought to anyone with similar answers, not just you. the societal standard of clothing is different throughout all cultures and therefore is a construct. while constructs arent necessarily all bad, they should be acknowledged as they are: constructs, constructed by and for humans. it should be up to an individual to decide whether or not they want or need a silly construct like pants when they arent necessary for survival. (or even if it is for survival, what someone else chooses to do with their body is none of our concern)

im kind of rambling and restating a lot of points i feel so ill stop here i hope yall are having a good new years

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should move to a nudist colony, there's also certain places that allow nudity as long as you place down coverings if you're sitting somewhere public because nobody wants to sit where your... juices... might has accumulated. TBH I see girls wearing shorts that are more revealing then some people's underwear so why not just go without?

snake!!!!!! also yes i agree with that personally (the towel bit) and i can see some of the concerns with full nudity due to the easy spread of disease (not even just through bodily fluids, but even through feet, you can get ringworm or plantar warts just by walking barefoot) but yeah i dont get why people have an issue with people out in just like. boxers or honestly even underwear? especially if genitals are Not an issue

pros: comfortable?
??????????????????

cons: now you cant pretend that your SURPRISE boner is just your trousers sticking out a bit. cower in shame.

Back