• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's your Favourite NL Squirrel?

Who's your Favourite Squirrel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;-;

SQUIRRELS ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SPECIES

I had to vote for Poppy because out of the squirrels I really like, I've only ever had Poppy.

Sowwy Marshal, Hazel, Peanut, Agent S... and pretty much all the other squirrels. ;-;

peanut, filbert, and poppy are all so cute...how can i pick just one ;_;

I like Caroline, Mint, Ricky, Hazel, Sheldon and Static quite a bit, but I think I'll have to go with Ricky. I had him as a starter in my first NL town, and we had a pretty good time together :)

If I could split my vote for Filbert and Static I would so do it, but I gave it to Filbert, I figured Static would get more anyways and its not like anyone is gonna beat Marshal lol. I also really like Mint, Poppy and Nibbles.

Well. Some of us already know who's going to win. I could vote for Filbert, but i'm going with the obvious choice. Marshal.

Marshal. I think he's overrated but he's cute as hell and ughhh. What can I say, I really like him.

I think I said it a few times but I'll say it again.. I love Pecan!! I do also like Marshal, but Pecan was a good memory in my town

Back