• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's your Favourite NL Squirrel?

Who's your Favourite Squirrel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;-;

SQUIRRELS ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SPECIES

I had to vote for Poppy because out of the squirrels I really like, I've only ever had Poppy.

Sowwy Marshal, Hazel, Peanut, Agent S... and pretty much all the other squirrels. ;-;

peanut, filbert, and poppy are all so cute...how can i pick just one ;_;

I like Caroline, Mint, Ricky, Hazel, Sheldon and Static quite a bit, but I think I'll have to go with Ricky. I had him as a starter in my first NL town, and we had a pretty good time together :)

If I could split my vote for Filbert and Static I would so do it, but I gave it to Filbert, I figured Static would get more anyways and its not like anyone is gonna beat Marshal lol. I also really like Mint, Poppy and Nibbles.

Well. Some of us already know who's going to win. I could vote for Filbert, but i'm going with the obvious choice. Marshal.

Marshal. I think he's overrated but he's cute as hell and ughhh. What can I say, I really like him.

I think I said it a few times but I'll say it again.. I love Pecan!! I do also like Marshal, but Pecan was a good memory in my town

marshal, can't help it he's just adorable, also he's the only smug i love

Back