• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your Favourite NL Hamster?

Who's your Favourite Hamster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NicPlays

Bells
User Title Color Change
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
So, I've decided to do a series where each day I'll pick an animal and make a poll on it. Whoever gets the most votes from each animal gets through to a final round to determine who is the most popular villager ever!! Please post who you voted for below. Please note only votes on the Poll count.

In the case of a tie, I will make a 15 minute Poll of the two first placers. The winner of that will appear in the final. If it is still a tie, the quickest person who types who they like more next will have their wish granted.

Post who you voted for below!

My vote goes to Savannah.

Here are the odds from the Virtual Bookies Office:

Julian 3/1
Colton 5/1
Annalise 5/1
Roscoe 12/1
Ed 12/1
Savannah 15/1
Papi 15/1
Winnie 25/1
Peaches 25/1
Victoria 33/1
Elmer 60/1
Clyde 60/1
Buck 78/1

I'm so weird...

Bold= Highest odds to win their Poll

Dogs- Lucky (11 Votes)
Cats- Lolly (10 Votes)
Mice- Rod (12 Votes)
Deer- Fauna (21 Votes)
Rabbits- Coco (15 Votes)
Penguins- Sprinkle (18 Votes) (Penguin Tie-Break Winner)
Frogs- Lily (19 Votes)
Pigs- Gala (18 Votes)
Octopuses- Marina (28 Votes)
Alligators- Gayle (10 Votes)
Elephants- Tia (26 Votes)
Cubs- Stitches (17 Votes)
Bears- Tutu (11 Votes)
Bulls- Rodeo (14 Votes)
Sheep- Muffy (14 Votes)
Cows- Naomi (19 Votes)
Eagles- Apollo (20 Votes)
Rhinos- Merengue (27 Votes)
Kangaroos- Astrid (13 Votes)
Monkeys- Nana (15 Votes)
Ostriches- Phoebe (14 Votes)
Birds- Midge (12 Votes)
Hamsters- Flurry (21 Votes)

Bold= Highest odds to win their Poll

0 Votes- Portia, Mac, Tabby, Kitty, Stinky, Tom, Dotty, Tiffany, Gwen, Kevin, Kody, Groucho, Jitters

1 Vote- Butch, Moe, Merry, Carmen, Doc, Pippy, Friga, Boomer, Tex, Croque, Camofrog, Truffles, Cobb, Crackle/Spork, Barold, Klaus, Paula, Charlise, Curlos, Baarbara, Frank, Cranston

2 Votes- Marcel, Monique, Katt, Olivia, Kabuki, Mitzi, Limberg, Moose, Bella, Anicotti, Greta, Lopez, Deirdre, Bonbon, Gabi, Gaston, Francine, Snake, Genji, Iggly, Flo, Drift, Prince, Jambette, Wart Jr., Cousteau, Gigi, Diva, Curly, Chops, Opal, Big Top, Axel, Vladimir, Pudge, Cheri, Grizzly, Curt, Coach, Rhonda, Sylvia, Elise, Tammi, Monty, Peck

3 Votes- Bones, Kiki, Purrl, Bob, Kid Cat, Felicity, Samson, Zell, Cole, Puck, Puddles, Jeremiah, Sly, Alli, Chow, Amelia, Sterling, Deli, Simon, Flip, Robin, Jay, Lucha, Sparro, Graham, Rodney

4 Votes- Benjamin, Biskit, Cherry, Rizzo, Penelope, Fuchsia, Ruby, Agnes, Rasher, Del, Chester, Poncho, Timbra, Queenie, Phil

5 Votes- Cookie, Daisy, Tangy, Rudy, Ankha, Bettina, Chrissy, Peggy, Octavian, Alfonso, Tammy, Pekoe, Beardo, Pierce, Avery, Tank, Soleil, Clay

6 Votes- Rosie, Bruce, O'Hare, Hopper, Cube, Henry, Pancetti, Hugh, Eloise, Tucker, Bluebear, Nate, T-Bone, Eunice, Keaton, Rooney, Gladys, Twiggy

7 Votes- Punchy, Chadder, Beau, Bam, Mira, Frobert, Drago, Vic, Pietro, Shari, Anchovy, Hamphrey

8 Votes- Broccolo, Lucy, Margie, Teddy, Frita, Wendy, Ren?e, Mathilda

9 Votes- Walker, Shep, Goldie, Dora, Ribbot, Dizzy, Pinky, Vesta, Marcie, Walt, Apple

10 Votes- Hamlet

11 Votes- Bree, Roald, Maple, Willow, Patty, Kitt, Flora, Jacques

12 Votes- Angus, Blanche

13 Votes- Erik, Celia

14 Votes- Bunnie

17 Votes- Tipper

18 Votes- Diana, Aurora (Penguin Tie-Break Loser)

21 Votes- Zucker

Last edited:
Hamsters are one of my least favorite species of villager, as there are just few that appeal to me.

Regardless, if I were ever to have one again, it would be Soleil. I like her design the best, and snooty is my favorite female villager personality. Coming second would be Hamphrey.

I've had Hamlet before, but sent him away to make room for dream villagers. He's probably an alright villager, but I didn't really bother to get to know him because I saw him as an inconvenience at the time.

Really hard for me to narrow it down, but the closest I can come is a three way tie between Flurry, Apple, and Hamphrey.

So hard for me to choose between Hamlet and Flurry since I have them in my town and love both, but I chose Hamlet because I've had him way longer.

I'm not really a fan of hamsters in general, but I think that Flurry is the cutest. I had Apple in a previous town and definitely like her as well, but Flurry just looks adorable!

I'm not a big fan of the hamsters as well. Clay was annoying in my town. Right now I have Hamphrey and he's pretty cool. I like his house, though I wish it was more original. I got him from streetpass.

hamphrey is the only one i like. he's so tiny but his voice is so grumpy! i love it :3

Flurry, but Hamlet is a close second. I've never had him but he looks adorable. I do have Flurry in my town though so I must support her. :D

Last edited:
Surprising so many people don't like the Hamsters, I think they are some of the best..I can't decide between Flurry and Hamlet..I'll wait for now.

Graham! He's one of the only smug villagers I like. A tiny hamster flirt! How adorable is that~?

Rodney, he looks so squishy X3 I saw him in my friend's town and fell in love. Dem freckles, day smile, and dem lazy eyes!

Hamlet <3
I saw him in a DA and got him in my second town lol.

Apple looks absolutely adorable. Flurry does as well but it's just something about Apple that gives her that extra touch of adorableness - Perhaps it's the vibrant color.

Apple looks absolutely adorable. Flurry does as well but it's just something about Apple that gives her that extra touch of adorableness - Perhaps it's the vibrant color.
Could be that Apple has a nose. It's something that makes me wonder why so many people love Flurry. The lack of a nose distracts me. It's the same reason I dislike Marshal.

I mean, one of my dream villagers Coco lacks a nose. But she at least is designed to resemble a gyroid.

I can't decide between Apple or Flurry! But if I had to choose one, probably Apple because she has only one tooth. ~♥︎~

Back