• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Whos your favorite neighbor?

Nickdude43 said:
Wolfgang the Wolf...

Guy had the coolest house with the entire Triceratops fossil, K.K. Rock blasting, and the Modern furniture.

WHY WON'T HE MOVE TO MY TOWN!?
I have Wolfgang :)

i can't determine my absolute favourite neighbour as they are all awesome but my list is:
Lucy
Vesta
Portia
Rosie
Purrl
Tutu
Caroline
Bob

And the one I don't dislike but don't like either is Violet. She was sooooo rude to all my neighbours

I picked cat. Here are some of my other favorites:

Blaire
Peanut
Filbert
Gabi
Lucy
Rosie
Kiki
Lucky
Mitzi

If you're going to make a post, first off give it something to go on. It's also a good idea to check the date as to not bump the thread.
This one was pretty old Ti4558 and all you give is "I'll let you guess".
Also, Kip... you don't help. Both of you, don't do it again.

If you're going to make a post, first off give it something to go on. It's also a good idea to check the date as to not bump the thread.
This one was pretty old Ti4558 and all you give is "I'll let you guess".
Also, Kip... you don't help. Both of you, don't do it again.

Sorry about that, I will try to check the date before posting.

Moe, but I'm sure you could tell, from my signature and profile pic. :D I also love Aurora. And Rosie. Hehe Rosie yells at me a lot because I never get on and play... Oops :S

I Really like both of the goats, Nan and Chevre. Sometimes I catch them eating my flowers. I also really like Rowan the tiger. His house is right next to mine and he's been in my town forever. Cesar is rad too. I used to have Wolfgang, but he creeped out of my town when I was time traveling to repair grass. I was sad to see him go, but Static moved in and all was well

I can't choose only one :( If I HAD to, I'd choose Bob. Some of my other favorites are Ruby, Goldie, Cookie, Sydney, Bunnie (obviously), Chevre, and Kiki.

I have cookie in my town, im making her move out, come steal her?

Mott or static.. just cause they were from the first neighbours I had in CF and WW that I liked best.

Back