• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your all-time favorite band?

rass

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Bells
Galaxy Swirl
Chocolate Cake
New Leaf Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Candy Easter Egg
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
My all-time favorite band would have to be Imagine Dragons, what's your all-time favorite band? :)

It used to be OneRepublic, but I think by now I'm more into Fall out Boy.

The Front Bottoms. I have other close favourites, like Moose Blood, but I will always come back to The Front Bottoms. Their lyrics are second to none, Brian's raw vocals and the messy instrumentals give off this amazing friends-in-a-basement vibe that can't be matched.

i dont really listen to bands, so i dont really have a favourite honestly

but i used to really be into evanescence's music, and i still listen to it occasionally

Definitely Queen. The Rolling Stones are awesome as well, and I love rocking out to both.

If I had to pick a more modern band, probably Caravan Palace. I'm also really excited for the "Blackstar" band's album, because the work they did with Bowie was magical, and if their independent work is anything like what they did for David, it'll be magical.

Man there are so many! I can't pick just ONE! Bands I thoroughly enjoy are Death, Judas Priest, Gordian Knot, etc.

Back