• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's the most UNPOPULAR villager in your town?

Truffles is amazing! <3

I don't have a town as of now, but I'll have one in a couple days.
I've decided to take a break from resetting. xD
But, in my old town, the most unpopular villager in my town would've been Deirdre. :)

Limberg, probably. He's a sweetie though so I still talk to him even if I don't really like the mice villagers.

Barold easily! Everyone thinks he's horrendous and ugly and scary but I think he's adorable! He's become one of my dreamies!

Benedict and Becky. Benedict is okay for now, but Becky really needs to go since I have two other snooty villagers lol

A lot of my villagers are relatively unpopular.
Pinky, Doc, Kody, Sally, Puddles, Renee.

The other half are really popular on here, I think. :p

MOST UNPOPULAR? Probably between Pinky and Doc, more so Doc. I've never seen him get adopted once.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure most of my villagers are considered unpopular.

I would say I think Quillson is the most unpopular, or maybe Tabby.

Agnes, definitely. But I love her <3

Last edited:
iggly... i have been working WEEEEEEKS to TT this peng out omfg.

Aahh, I didn't know other people liked Truffles! That makes me happy :D
But yeah, Truffles is my most unpopular villager in my town :/

Hm maybe Mott, Bettina or Chadder. I love Mott, though, he's such a cool guy. I'm trying to get the other two to move though. And some of my dreamies are unpopular lol but I like them because of the nostalgia factor (most of my dreamies were villagers I had in WW)

Unpopular? I have no idea. Pashmina, maybe? (I love her, though; never letting her go! <3)

In my main town, Scoot. Got him from streetpassing my cousin >.<
In my new town, Velma or Bud or Butch. Getting rid of them all when they ping.

Back