• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's the most UNPOPULAR villager in your town?

It has to be Carmen, this is the second time I have gotten her. I am waiting for her to move so I will have space for a dreamie but she is being stubborn.

If we're going by the community, it's almost definitely Gigi. I love her to death, though. >w<

The one I dislike most is O'Hare. He seems pretty popular, and I wouldn't mind him except for the fact that I have 2 other smug villagers that I like much more, and he destroyed a line of bushes I have.

Cherry, she's one of my favorite villagers :) , one of my friends asked me why I like her when she's not in the top tier... Do I have to like everyone in the top tier or something... :mad:

Angus. Even Coach who is a pretty underrated newcomer gets more love.

Last edited:
If I go by chart, Teddy. Which I don't really give a crap because he's top tier to me.

Probably Diana. I don't really dislike her, I just don't like her either. I just let her move in so I could trade her for someone I like better. lol

People are going to hate my guts for this but it's probably Ankha as I haven't really bonded with her all too much and she's kind of mean

Besides the one I want to move...Hazel. Shes cute and all but I had her on my previous game before I reset. I'm just sort of over her. :(

At the moment, I do believe it's Roscoe, Dotty and Rolf. (my signature is outdated at the moment, just got Rolf, so yeah.) Maybe Willow or Blanche? But I don't think they're that unpopular...

If I had to tell one, I do believe Rolf is the least popular out of them?

Last edited:
Katt but she's my second favorite so..not going anywhere ever. :)

Back