• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's the most UNPOPULAR villager in your town?

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
For me, probably Dizzy.
If I get all my preferred villagers in my town, it'll be Truffles.

How about you guys?

Maybe Kyle or Filbert? I'm not sure. :x

Last edited:
Going by the popularity post on the villager trading plaza:
Mott in ?clair and Gayle in Creme, both are bottom of the barrel. I find Gayle extremely cute so I'm surprised she is even considered unpopular! As for Mott... well, he was one of my original five villagers and I disliked him when I first saw him (though not as much as I disliked the other 4) But now I absolutely love him. He is probably my favorite villager in the entire game, probably because I've become such great friends with him <3

Chevre and Biskit. c: Love em though.

Oh, and Tex, I guess. I don't count him as a villager, more as a 'temporary resident'.

Last edited:
Probably Roald or Angus...I like Angus but Roald lives in a terrible spot and his house is just an eyesore

Sylvia. And I just dont like her, but I find all the kangaroos scary. Its the baby, looks like a second head.

In my town it would probably be Rasher and Tabby since they aren't seen as "popular" by others...But I enjoy having them as my permeant ratchet couple and my dreamies :D

Well, I have three hippos in one of my towns and those guys seems pretty unpopular. :p
Out of them I'd say Harry is the least liked.

In my second town, Gayle or Rory? Since there's someone already in the thread that thinks Gayle is cute too I'll go with Rory.

I think all of my villagers are pretty unpopular... But maybe except Muffy, Rudy, Beau, and Carmen?
And Tex, I guess. But he's my favorite. :blush:

Last edited:
Maybe Teddy, he is not sought after, but he is my favorite right now. Its cool, you turn around and there is this big teddy bear standing there.

Barold. I don't hate him though. In fact I think he's adorable ;v;

Probably Katt. :)
Or maybe Vesta.
I don't see much of Vesta one way or another but Katt is very polarising -- people seem to love her or hate her.

Back