• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Another camper today..that's two days in a row, Cinnabar must be popular lol! Today it's Nana, the actual adorable pink monkey omg. If I had space I'd definitely of invited her in! Sigh sigh sigh

Stitches.Bad news is that I have no space for him.Good news is that I dontt really care much for him,so it doesn't matter

Stitches.Bad news is that I have no space for him.Good news is that I dontt really care much for him,so it doesn't matter
More bad news: You can't Auction him because you don't have space.

I have moose, he's not really that bad really, his face is truly unique.

Annalisa. Even if I had room, I already have two normal villagers, so I just let her enjoy her camping trip.

Right now I have Marina, the pink octopus :) I know she is very popular, but personally I am not interested, so even if I have a free space I won't take her.

grizzly. I seriously have the worst camper luck. the only good villager I've gotten in my campsite was marina, and I don't particularly care about her.

Quilson was in my campsite for like the 3rd time in my cycling town within two days. Hope he's not trying to tell me he's gonna move in, I'm sure he'd get voided.

Curlos. I'm pretty sure this is the 4th time this year that the dude's set up camp. He really, really wants to live in Sakura. Sry Curlos no room for you.

Seriously when I was plot resetting for a smug, 6 times out of 10 there would be a plot belonging to him. Curlos I'm never gonna let you live here so stop trying.

Maple is in my campsite in my main town, I have a space since Bianca moved into my second town and I'm really tempted to take her, but I'm saving the spot for Stitches.

Muffy today! It's tempting because she's cute and I've never had a sheep villager before. But I really want a lazy, so I think I'll have to pass.

Back