• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's In Your Campsite?

Pango's in my campsite today.. I'd kinda like to experience her, but it's my main town.. I only have villagers I like, and it's full anyway :p

Flip came yesterday. Meh.
But today, Marina is camping! I invited her to move in, as she is pretty much my eleventh dreamie. She might eventually take the spot of someone if I like her enough.

My most recent visitor, to my soon-to-close town of Progress, was this Lazy dog:

HNI_0069.JPG

I admit that I'm intrigued by Biskit. I thank chuggaaconroy, for his wonderful videos at YouTube.com.

I have Wendy in my camp today. Tried to get her to move in and all she is worried about is leaving her other town. Fine I didn't want her anyway...

I just had Tiffany visit my campsite today. She's probably my least favorite rabbit villager, but seeing as we have the same birthday, I guess it was kind of cool meeting her. Glad she didn't want to move in, though.

Pietro. I walked out without even talking to it.

Also Cube. I've already gotten money out of him and I'll get more once the island has better bugs/fish.

Back