• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who were your starting villagers?

pinky
caroline
francine
stitiches
&nd
static

honestly i dont think i have any of my original villagers left, but the oldest one i still have that i remember is marina. i think the was my first move-in but other than that i've cycled everyone else out..

Mine were Kid Cat, Papi, Winnie, Greta, and Gayle. I only have Kid Cat left from my starting villagers. They rest moved out without telling me.

I don't remember, but right now I made a new town named Cryast, and I have Curly,Friga,Groucho,Bea,Bluebear,PomPom,Elmer. :D New people coming in. Bluebear was our first new citizen, so celebrate!! :D

I don't remember in wild world, the only other AC game that I played alot, but in New Leaf I had Lyman (my favorite villaget), Frank, Tia, Bella and Velma

I don't remember in wild world, the only other AC game that I played alot, but in New Leaf I had Lyman (my favorite villaget), Frank, Tia, Bella and Velma

Sorry, but this is for the GameCube only as the creator said. Heh. xD No harm though!! :eek:

I can't remember my original town but on another save file I have..

Boris
Bitty
Tabby
Otis
Iggy
Stella
Purrl

and I think that's all I can remember lol

Back