• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who were your starting villagers?

Coach

mr struggle
Bells
Switch
5359-8382-5309
Golden Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mine where Leigh, Pecan, Rollo, Leigh and Ricky.

Mine were, if I remember correctly, Bob, Jambette, Bluebear, Teddy, Friga, and Chow. :)

I just restarted so my starting villagers are Gaston, Olivia, Emerald, Nate, Chonsteau, & Candi.

I forgot how rude the Animals were in the original.

I've still got mine and they are: Julian, Fauna, Nate, Francine, Phoebe Scoot, Gabi, Tipper and Angus but he has decided to leave on Saturday

rosie, stitches, gala, moose and timbra! i just got beau from someone, then the next day (aka today) marshal moved in omfg

I just recently restarted, with Gladys, Erik, Kody, Cyrano and Naomi. First three move-in were Cherry, Pango and Chops. Then Marshal in the campsite.

Definitely having most of them move out. Just adopted Sprinkle through a giveaway <3

I journalized all my original five villagers. Without looking at my journals, my originals were Nate, Freya, Victoria, Hamlet, and Daisy.

I really don't remember who I had in gamecub, unfortunately. That was so long ago. ^^;
But! I remember that my 3 starters in WW back in 2006 were Maple, Anchovy, and Frobert. City Folk is also surprisingly hard to remember, but I think I had camofrog, Tipper, Pierce, Gabbi, Al, Savanah, and Snake. In New Leaf, my first few were Midge, Bella, Vladimir,and Boomer.
That's it! c:

[EDIT] I remember some from GC now! I had Mitzi, Bob, Monique, Goldie, Pinky, Tad, Pippi, and Fang. <3

Last edited:
I had Cobb, Mallary, and Pango as original villagers and I remember Friga, Tipper and Savannah moved in. It was so long ago but I still remember some of the villagers. Especially Friga, she was my favourite. I used to love how the inside of her house was decorated so I would visit her more than any of the other villagers.

Animal Crossing: Cupcake, Bob, Ed, Apollo, Deena, and either Bluebear or Pippy (I swear they were both there day 1 but i know they couldn't have been)

AC:WW I had Baabara, Limberg, and Roald

City Folk I had Apollo again, Stitches, Tangy, Gala, Tipper, and I think Snake??? Not sure about that last one.

New Leaf Town 1 that I had for one day I had Bud, Annalise, Lucky, Gayle, and Apple.

In my current town, I had Merengue, Jeremiah, Elvis, Maelle, and Bubbles.

The original villagers in my main GameCube town were Vladimir, Butch, Freckles, Peanut, Bob, and Mitzi.

I remember my gamecube town well... Covered in weeds and large.
I had... Bob, Mitzi, Purrl, Butch, Fang... And some others. I think I had cube too. I'm half tempted to turn it on just to see if they are still there. Though I wouldn't be surprised if my memory card was corrupt.

I had Bob... that's all I needed in life. Bob and his laziness. :)
I had a lot of villagers I didn't like too.. like a annoying purple hippo. It took fooorever for me to get her to leave ;-;

Back