Who was on your Nook Miles Ticket island?

I think I went 5 times now and it was Alfonso, Pompom, Fauna, Al and Drago. Honestly like all of them besides Al, but having said that, I only invited Fauna and Drago.

I'm desperate for Tangy as my peppy, but I have at least a few others I'd like such as Cheri, Carmen, Ruby, Flora, Twiggy and so on.

No one other than me was on the island the first time. :eek: But I've seen a few since then. ((I forgot who though... I can edit this post when they arrive. :D ))

I haven't been as lucky as some of you, though!!! I haven't seen any of my faves, yet. No one I recognized at all, in fact.

Last edited:
I think I went 5 times now and it was Alfonso, Pompom, Fauna, Al and Drago. Honestly like all of them besides Al, but having said that, I only invited Fauna and Drago.

I'm desperate for Tangy as my peppy, but I have at least a few others I'd like such as Cheri, Carmen, Ruby, Flora, Twiggy and so on.

Totally on the hunt for Tangy too! I had her back in WW, she was my fave!

i haven't had very good luck with the mystery island at all .. i got hornsby, nan, avery, and then i got al twice :/

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet, but I think the next 3 villagers you get (after starting 2) by inviting on islands have to be 1 each of normal, lazy, and peppy personalities. Everyone so far has only seen these personality types I think. Has anyone seen snooty, cranky, or smug on the islands yet?

This could be something to keep in mind when you're looking for villagers on those islands at the start

Been going wild with the tickets. In my travels I came across...

Bangle
Bluebear
Bubbles
Goldie
Twiggy
Wendy (twice! wadda hell!)
Zucker

I invited Zucker and Goldie, but have my eyes peeled for Agent S, Audie, or Bianca. Need peppy girls in my life.

I got Merengue and Felicity.

I've seen Bangle the tiger and Benedict the chicken so far. I really love this feature, it's so fun to get to interact with so many random villagers!

I got Skye, but I didn't invite her although she's cute. :lemon:

After encountering Patty, Candi and Bubbles, I grabbed Zucker. Obviously, the game wants me to have a Peppy. I want Audie.

i ran into sydney.
it was so funny because she said: "i'm sydney. you're harbour?" i'm australian too.

if you know what the sydney harbour is then you'd get that joke.

well obviously i loved her instantly and asked her to move into my town. hopefully she'll arrive tomorrow. : )

Last edited:
Zucker (took him) and Gayle ! ♡

Back