• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Who was on your Nook Miles Ticket island?

Bought 3 tickets:

1st : Nan did not invite her
2nd : Nana did not invite her
3rd : Nan again - did not even talk to her

I've been there two times so far. The first time I got Deli and the second time I got Carmen. I've invited them both. I just Iike all villagers so I don't really care who is living on my island.

I got Broccolo on my first trip. The disappointment was real, haha. On my second trip I met Kitt. Although I'm not a fan of kangaroo villagers, she doesn't seem bad, so I invited her to move to my island. :blush:

Tangy.. I was a bit sad. I wanted the new sheep, dom. or one of my old faves like flora, tammy, diana.. I am having the worst luck on my island visits now. No villagers, my native fruit (cherries) and my native flower too. Awful. 5x so far. I think the game hates me.

Last edited:
Ist was Merengue. But she was across the pond and I didn't have the pole vault yet so I couldn't get to her. 2nd was Benedict. I like the lazy oaf so I invited him. Then my most recent was Gala, she's pretty cute and I've never had a pig villager, so she got an invite. I'm going to be more picky going forward though, I want a goat and a wolf to live on my island for sure.

I’ve traveled three times and I’ve had Bizkit, Tangy and Filbert! Did not recruit anyone though.

Bought 3 tickets:

1st : Nan did not invite her
2nd : Nana did not invite her
3rd : Nan again - did not even talk to her
Either goat or monkey, I feel like my quest to find a dreamie of mine went nowhere because the game would just plug his hear with his fingers and say Nananana nannana !

Last edited:
The very first island I went to had Margie, but I didn't have a pole vault at this point so I couldn't even talk to her. The island I went to today had Simon and I invited him!

I bought a ticket yesterday and found Apple! She agreed to move in. :D I used the free ticket today and found Melba, who's nice but I decided not to invite her and see who I get randomly.

On my free ticket, I found Wendy. She's pretty cute but I wasn't really vibing with her, so I didn't invite her. I might take a few more trips to see if I can find anyone I truly like before the random villagers start moving in.

I’ve traveled three times and I’ve had Bizkit, Tangy and Filbert! Did not recruit anyone though.

Be still my heart! Tangy!!!!! I need to find her! My island visits have been a bust. Here's hoping to better luck today :)

I bought a ticket yesterday and met Pango. My free ticket today had Celia. I said hello to both, but didn't invite either.

1st island: Alfonso - didn't invite him as I already have one alligator (Sly)
2nd island: Erik! Love him, plus he's a lazy so that will add variety in villager types.

Decided top do some night tours and splurged on 2 tickets. I'm having rotten luck with them. All 4 had pears (my native) and coconuts, hyacinths or windflowers (got both).

The first had Patty, on an island in the middle. It was a pain to find a spot to use my pole to get to her, so I didn't bother. I did get a bottle with a recipe for a water pump, though.

Saw the trees and flowers on the next and almost turned right around, but didn't. I'm very glad I stayed, because Lolly was up by the waterfall. I talked to her and she's going to move to Deilf Isle. Woohoo!

So far I've found my Peppy and normal type villager to move-in: Ruby and Lolly :D
I look forward meeting them! :blush:

Back