Who was on your Nook Miles Ticket island?

bricoleling

Bells
Switch
8189-3386-6498
Which villager did you find on the island? Did you recruit them back to your island?

I found Goldie and snatched the sweet vanilla dog right up

I found one of the new villagers, Audie ! I just had to snatch her up

Ozzie! I've never seen him before and invited to come live in my island :) I'm not picky at all about villagers (islanders?)

Last edited:
Yes. I invited Apple and Norma.
Now I'm in the process of recruiting my Lazy but so far haven't found one I like. I hope I can recruit Zucker.

Bangle. I don't like her as much, so I didn't invite her to my island.

Which villager did you find on the island? Did you recruit them back to your island?

I found Goldie and snatched the sweet vanilla dog right up

lmaoooo. Today I recruited filbert. Hes not the best, but still cute enough to have. And I want villagers for to expand the island and unlock stuffs.

There was that cake hippo on the island! but it was on the other side of the river where you are required a pole so I couldn't reach her. lol

I got both Zucker boi <3 and my sweet lil Fauna <3 ;; I hope for some lovely wolves and that smug cat haha o/

Also fun fact: been up and playing since 9 PM last night LOL the fun/addiction is real!

Last edited:
Nook gives you a free ticket. You can buy more from the machine in his tent if I remember correctly.

Celia, Zucker, and Bianca. They probably aren't permanent, but I like them fine for now.

Sherb, the Goat, and I really wanted to invite him to my island the first time I was his picture, so I'm happy he was my first.

I went a second time and got Freckles.

I recruited Sherb, but not Freckles.

Last edited:
There was that cake hippo on the island! but it was on the other side of the river where you are required a pole so I couldn't reach her. lol

Oh Dang, she's super popular. I can only imagine how some people would have reacted if she was just out of reach from being on their island.

Flurry was on mine! She is so cute so I invited her to my island.

Beau. I didn't hesitate to invite him to move in. I passed on Patty and Sydney.

Oh Dang, she's super popular. I can only imagine how some people would have reacted if she was just out of reach from being on their island.

Exactly, I would have lost it if I couldn't reach her! :mad:

Back