• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nook miles tickets

SydBear314

Bells
So I've just recently started playing again after taking a 15 month break (my villagers were very specific about the 15 months) and I've noticed I never get a DIY or a fossil on my nook miles islands. Did they just stop doing that? Cuz I'm not seeing a reason to go to them anymore if I'm not actively looking for a villager

If I recall correctly, DIYs and fossils have a 50/50 chance of spawning on a Nook Miles island. You must be getting some weird, coincidental luck if neither are spawning for you.

However, if you're really having trouble looking for some, there are users here who like to give away stuff in AC:NH, including DIYs and fossils. You can find these threads in the Nook's Cranny subforum. :)

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, DIYs and fossils have a 50/50 chance of spawning on a Nook Miles island. You must be getting some weird, coincidental luck if neither are spawning for you.

However, if you're really having trouble looking for some, there are users here who like to give away stuff in AC:NH, including DIYs and fossils. :)
Yeah I've been playing again for maybe 3 weeks now and I've only gotten 1 DIY in the maybe 20 trips I've gone. It was just kind of shocking because before I stopped playing I got a fossil and DIY every time. I just didn't know if the introduction of Cap'n maybe made them nerf the DIYs because I do get one on all of his islands.

Back