• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who was on your Nook Miles Ticket island?

First island had Elmer who I turned down because I have Reneigh and I don’t want 2 horses! Second visit had Nana who is moving to my island. :D

First island Rosie, second one Gayle. I invited Rosie because i did not want to leave her only to end up with someone i dont want.

Sky, i invited her i know lots of people want her so she can be rehomed to someone who loves her when the time comes....if the moving mechanics are the same....

I got Marina! She's really pretty, so I'm super happy with her. She'll be my first ever Octopus villager, I've never had one in my towns before!

Third visit has Victoria which is too bad because I think she’s really cute but I don’t want to double up on species. :(

For my first one it was Felicity! I invited her to my island, so now I have Hazel, Boots, and Felicity. I’m going to use another ticket today that I purchased when I log on for my playtime. :)

As well as June, Audie and Sherb too! Invited them all c:
Whoa! You totally hit the jackpot with Audie & Sherb!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got Marina! She's really pretty, so I'm super happy with her. She'll be my first ever Octopus villager, I've never had one in my towns before!

Lucky! I hope I come across Marina. That's one of my BFFs names plus she's a cool character to have.

I got both Fauna and Stitches from my trips to the island! I asked them both to move in. They were right in a row after many unsuccessful trips to the island that day!

I got both Fauna and Stitches from my trips to the island! I asked them both to move in. They were right in a row after many unsuccessful trips to the island that day!

The ultimate find!!!! Stitches!!! I need to earn more Nook Miles. I've been striking out on my island trips.

The ultimate find!!!! Stitches!!! I need to earn more Nook Miles. I've been striking out on my island trips.

I was super surprised when I came across him! I had nothing but villagers who weren't my taste the entire day! And then to get Fauna right after him, I was so excited!

Last edited:
I found Carrie on my first free island trip, who I'm not really a fan of... hoping for better luck on my next trip. :) Right now just trying to earn as many Nook Miles as I can so I can do a few trips in a row!

Got one of my dreamines, Skye after about 4 trips! I've been wanting to do more trips but wanted to get some of the hairstyles and colors out of the way first. It's honestly so fun going on a trip and seeing what villager is on the island. But it will get old soon, so hopefully we'll be able to trade villagers in this game just like in NL

I found Carrie on my first free island trip, who I'm not really a fan of... hoping for better luck on my next trip. :) Right now just trying to earn as many Nook Miles as I can so I can do a few trips in a row!

Same. I wish we could buy tickets with bells. The struggle is real.

Back