• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who should my normal villager be? (Poll)

Which normal should I choose?

• Total voters

Velvet_nosebleed

The Holy Trinity
Bells
Switch
6767-7678-1962
So I can’t decide who I want my 2nd normal villager to be since I love all of them. In the poll, I chose a few I like. I tend to like the less popular villagers. You can also look at my signature where all of my other villagers are to see who fits the most.

I voted for Daisy. Both her and Marcie are lovely, if it were me, I'd pick one of them :giggle: Stella is cute, too.

I read the second post and then stared at your profile pic. So now I feel inclined to vote for Jambette. Her or Marcie because they both look like they're about to plant a juicy one on your cheek.

jambette is normal? i thought she was snooty :O

100 percent i would go for Chevre, she is currently on my island and she is my favourite villager! She is superr adorable and would really recommend her, shes such a sweetheart <3

I voted for Jambette due to your profile picture too.
I do think Marcie or Stella would be good options because they are very cute.

I voted for Bertha! I feel like she goes well with the villagers you have, you have a lot of bold designs and bright/rich coloring. I also think Bertha looks like such a sweetie! She’s also a different species from what you have already, which is always nice.

Back