• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your Favorite Villager?

GameBoyFreak520

007-373-5963
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Who are your Favorite not Tier 1 or 2 villagers? Why?

Mine is Eunice, because she was in my first Animal Crossing town, and she showed up again in my New Leaf town, so i've always started with her. Also: She's SO cute!! :3

Anyways, how about you?

My favorite Tier 3-5 villager? I'd have to go with Tammy :). She's my favorite Uchi and she reminds me of Chie from Persona 4

Last edited:
I requested this thread to be moved to the ACNL board. Post your ACNL stuff there instead.

Aaah. I'm not a popular villager snob or anything, but I think all of my favorite villagers are Tier 1 or 2 D: I do really like Tabby, even though a lot of people are creeped out by her. Is Lily a Tier 2? Because she is one of my all time favorites.

My favorite lower-tier villagers are Mitzi, Rizzo, Blaire, Katt, Melba, and Sparro.

Mitzi is by far my favorite villager, and I was a bit surprised to see that she was only Tier 3. She has been my favorite ever since I first started playing Animal Crossing, with ACGC. She was the first villager I met in the series, and she quickly became a favorite. When I got Wild World a week later, she was the first to move into my town, and later became the first to give me her picture. She is always nice, and often sends me letters with gifts attached. Plus, she's really cute as well!

Rizzo and Blaire were in my first City Folk town, and I really liked them, but I lost them when I stupidly decided to reset that town. I regret resetting that town so much, since the villagers and layout were amazing, yet for some reason I thought it could be better. Ever since I reset, I haven't been able to keep a town for more than a few weeks, and I quickly lost interest. I got Rizzo and Blaire into my New Leaf town thanks to a couple users on ACC.

Melba and Katt were in my cycling towns for a short time, but they really grew on me. Unfortunately, I had no way of transferring them to my main town, so I had to give Melba away on the cycling thread. Katt moved out of my town when I messed up my TTing while TTing for weeds, which sucked, because at the time, I temporarily had access to a second 3DS that I could've used to send her to my main town.

I saw a thread about villager birthdays on ACC, and looked to see if any villagers shared my birthday. I found out that I shared a birthday with Sparro, so I decided to look for him on the trading board there. I was able to get him for free, but only had space in my second town, so I had him move in there. I really enjoyed having him there, and he quickly became yet another favorite of mine. However, because of careless TTing, he ended up moving out of my town.

My fave from tier 3-5 is Chevre c: She is my favourite normal villager and moved in when I was taking a break from ac and I played Pokemon Y for 2 months without checking ac at all.. I fell in love with her when I first saw her. She's super sweet and totally adorable. I had to let her move out though when Fauna moved in. She asked to move out like everyday so I didn't feel like keeping her in my town anymore. I never loved Fauna as much as her though. I wish I could get Chevre back sometime ^^

Oh gosh...I was all raring to say Kiki but I guess she's tier 1? I don't really know the tiers...

^ Kiki isn't tier one, she's actually tier four. She deserves to higher though, she's such a cutie. <3

My favorite villager of all time is Gladys, she was my starter, and such a sweetheart. :3 My third and fourth favorite ones are Willow and Queenie, who are tier four and tier five.

The favourite villager is Rooney <3 he's tier 4 and the only kangaroo villager that's not in tier 5 at the moment.

^ Kiki isn't tier one, she's actually tier four. She deserves to higher though, she's such a cutie. <3

My favorite villager of all time is Gladys, she was my starter, and such a sweetheart. :3 My third and fourth favorite ones are Willow and Queenie, who are tier four and tier five.

Oh really? How do you find the tiers?

What is up with this thread? I've noticed that a few times it has said that there were new posts on the thread, but none of them are showing up here, at least for me.

Edit: When I made this post, the post number in the top right of the post skipped from #10 to #13, but when I refreshed it, the 2 posts that weren't showing before suddenly appeared.

Last edited:
Eunice is cute! She was in my camp the other day. I like how when you talk to her she closes her eyes. I must have talked to her a thousand times, and every time, she was like that. IDK why but I find that hilarious, that she cannot talk with her eyes open. lol

So my fave of faves is Carmen. She should be Tier 1. She's a chocolate bunny! And she has an amazing personality. I've been told she's super popular in Japan, but I have no proof of that. She should be popular worldwide.

I also love Fuchsia (lovely), Sparro (hilarious), Monique (glamorous), Bruce (cool), and Agnes (sweet). Does Pietro count? People have strong hate or strong love for him. It should just be love. He's sweet and cute, and he's an amazing dancer.

Wow, Tabby tier five? I think she's one of my favorite villagers, I didn't expect her to be popular, but not that much down in the list.

Thank you! :*
I've had Marshal in my town since I started.. never knew he was so popular. :O

& Tammi is one of my favourites, and she's tier 5?! Wow :O

I love Portia, I can't believe she's in tier 5 :(
Also Dotty and Carmen.

I honestly think it's more difficult to get tier 5 villagers than tier 1 these days xD

Last edited:
Mine is bones! He's soo feeding cute! I literally squealing every time I see him trot past me with that adorable pink mouth! AHH Appleotoo! When she says cheekers I DIE!

Back