*Who is your favorite villager!?*[DEAD THREAD]

Alfonso for sure. In City Folk he moved in next to my house. Since I like alligators and his personality, he easily became my favorite. He moved out after about a year of staying in my town, which I was not happy about. I haven't had him since, but I plan on having him in my Switch town once the game is released.

1. Cube
2. Chief (In the process of getting him back)
3. Cousteau

I hope you get Chief back soon in your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alfonso for sure. In City Folk he moved in next to my house. Since I like alligators and his personality, he easily became my favorite. He moved out after about a year of staying in my town, which I was not happy about. I haven't had him since, but I plan on having him in my Switch town once the game is released.

But how do you know there will be an ACNL on the switch. To me I think the ACNL they're going to have on the switch if they will, won't be like having a town and being a mayor, because if they have another acnl game like that it will take up A LOT of space on the switch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whitney and Vivian. I love my snooty wolves. Then followed by Ellie and June :)

I like the wolves too, but not really a super fan of snooty villagers, they're always rude to me.

Last edited:
My top three would definitely be:
1. Mitzi
2. Pietro
3. Bunnie
I don’t understand why people hate Pietro so much :( poor little Clown Sheep. I think he’s adorable and it makes me sad that people hate his design even though he’s a real sweetheart!

My top three would definitely be:
1. Mitzi
2. Pietro
3. Bunnie
I don’t understand why people hate Pietro so much :( poor little Clown Sheep. I think he’s adorable and it makes me sad that people hate his design even though he’s a real sweetheart!

I can tell Mitzi is one of your fav its because your avatar and the clown sheep is a nice looking villager, maybe people hates him because he is ugly looking or he is creepy looking. idk why

Last edited:
My favorite villagers are Lolly,Fauna and Fuchsia............not really.It's this guy:

h0dUkcX.jpg
It's Joey the lazy duck boy.Those eyebrows....they look like two pieces of electrical tape stuck to his forehead.

my all-time favorite has to be kidd but i have to give credit to my two favorite cat villagers, olivia and purrl because they are precious

My Top 5 (in no particular order):

1. Pietro
2. Kyle
3. Cobb
4. Whitney
5. Peanut

Pietro is my favorite because I like his unique look, kinda don't understand why so many dislike him,
as he's a sweet guy in my opinion. Besides that, I like the sheep villagers in general. Kyle has a pretty
cool look and I also like his house. Cobb was once a villager I hated for some reasons, but after I gave
him a chance, I started to like him more and more. Whitney is one of my favorites for a very long time
now, I like her appearance in the movie as well as her elegant look. Last but not least, Peanut. Just
like that little pink squirrel, she's adorable.

My Top 5 (in no particular order):

1. Pietro
2. Kyle
3. Cobb
4. Whitney
5. Peanut

Pietro is my favorite because I like his unique look, kinda don't understand why so many dislike him,
as he's a sweet guy in my opinion. Besides that, I like the sheep villagers in general. Kyle has a pretty
cool look and I also like his house. Cobb was once a villager I hated for some reasons, but after I gave
him a chance, I started to like him more and more. Whitney is one of my favorites for a very long time
now, I like her appearance in the movie as well as her elegant look. Last but not least, Peanut. Just
like that little pink squirrel, she's adorable.

Yeah I don't understand why people hates Pietro, he is a nice pretty sheep.

Last edited:
1. Maple
2. Miranda
3. Melba

The three Ms!

I have no reason for my attachment to Maple, but I just like her. Miranda is a super close second because I love ducks! I'm in England where there's loads of ducks so they're basically a part of my life. Melba was the first villager I ever truly loved and she was the reason I reset my town back in 2014, I fell into an Animal Crossing depression and neglected everyone in my town like a big buttface. The guilt got to me so I reset.

Animal Crossing is a psychological horror.

Last edited:
I love Mira the most, she is my best friend. I also like Biscuit who is such a sweet guy and Cheri who is so hyper and happy she always cheers me up.

I love Mira the most, she is my best friend. I also like Biscuit who is such a sweet guy and Cheri who is so hyper and happy she always cheers me up.

Biskit is a very nice guy and Cheri does get a lot hyper, and I think that's why my sister likes her besides shes pretty.

1. Marshal
2. Marshal
3. Marshal
Aha, for real though Diana and Sprinkle are also super cute! <3

Right now my favorite villager is Ankha... UGH love her. I can't believe I finally got her!

Pecan is probably my favorite! Her house is very pretty, and her design is adorable. I interact with her as much as I can.

Back