-Drago
-Erik
-Flora
-Hans
-Merengue
-Phoebe
-Shep

...I have a lot, haha oof

I have all my favourite villagers (or dreamies I guess) in my main town Solace <3 I love them all ahahah. My number one would have to be Chief I think he's just so cute and I had him wayyyy back in Wild World so I have a weird sentimental attachment to him lmao. And out of the rest my other two favourites would have to be Bunnie and Ruby they're the cutest and they're best friends in my town. Love my two peppy bunnies.

I have all my favourite villagers (or dreamies I guess) in my main town Solace <3 I love them all ahahah. My number one would have to be Chief I think he's just so cute and I had him wayyyy back in Wild World so I have a weird sentimental attachment to him lmao. And out of the rest my other two favourites would have to be Bunnie and Ruby they're the cutest and they're best friends in my town. Love my two peppy bunnies.

I like Cole and Bunnie too, but I don't have them anymore they have be gone out of my towns 2 years ago. I don't really miss them, but I still like them.

Bianca
Melba
Gladys
o.png

Last edited:
I have way too many favorites. For female, definitely Lily. For male, it's a tie between Marshal and Jacques.

Back