• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is the most useless visitor NPC?

Who is the most useless to you?

• Total voters
Label for sure. I think I reaaaally overthink the outfits to use for her and so it becomes a chore. I’ve only ever used a tailors ticket like the first time she gave me them too so 😭

I will usually buy from Sahara and Redd (when I can...stupid fakes). I sometimes buy from Leif. Very rarely buy from Kicks.
I'll help Gulliver each time. Help Wisp sometimes. Get stuff from Celeste when I can. I rarely bother with Label. The others listed I completely ignore.
I'd happily eliminate all but Redd if that would allow him to come once a week.

Lief.

I don't like the bushes, especially since they are seasonal, and I have all the flowers I want. I'm breeding for hybrids now, so I'm constantly selling basic flowers to the Nooks, which is a pain as well.

i love label, the character, but she's definitely the most useless - especially since the tailors tickets don't work on anything above 3,000 :(
i also don't buy from saharah, kicks, and leif anymore but at least they have a shop!

Label. Wisp is also pretty useless (and has an obsession with only giving me baby stuff and trash bins), but at least he operates independently and doesn't take up a visitor spot. I haven't had Redd in weeks, but I've had Label in the last two. I don't even bother acknowledging her anymore because her clothes don't suit me at all and her reward is super weak imo. I'll give her credit for being a decent character at least, but she makes me audibly groan any time I see her in my town.

I still talk to her and do her clothing request but I think label is the most useless which really bums me out cuz I really like her as a character. I wish they would of made her clothing exclusive to her and made it unorderable. Similar to Gullivers items.

Last edited:
Back