• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is the most useless visitor NPC?

Who is the most useless to you?

• Total voters
Kicks, because a friend and I had been looking for brown paw slippers since (probably) release day to complete his bear outfit. Not one time did he have them. For either of us. HOW HARD IS IT TO SELL ALL THE COLOURS OF PAW SLIPPERS???

Leif, 100%. All the others I still need in some way and even though Label offers less I like how she warms up to you the more you help her, more than Sable does even. Leif was useful the first few times and now I feel like every time I need non-native flower seeds neither he or the Nooklings have that type for sale. The fact he hogs a spot every week also annoys me.

flick and cj are very useful when you're starting off since the extra bells they give when you sell them bugs and fish are helpful ;u;
True but mostly I just sell to store I can't bother with their dialogue lol

I voted Kicks, think I've bought one pair of socks from him ever. Absolutely no need to be a guaranteed weekly visitor.

Label. I like her story and I'm hopeful that her visits grow into her joining her sisters at the shop, but I have never used any of the items she's given me nor bought any of her brand items from the shop. The tailors tickets are nice in theory, but the way the mechanism is, I end up accidentally using them on a 400 bell pair of socks instead of a 2900 bell suit.

Label getting heat and honestly justified with how little she provides. You always hear people complain about how they haven't seen Flick, CJ or Redd in weeks but Label seems to magically appear consistently despite also being a random visitor.

Yes i do know how visitor rng and mechanics works, just tired of seeing her at this point lol

Why can't I choose kk? I can order a song a day from Nook stop without watching the credits and whenever I want to give my villagers a gift they're sitting in town square. From these options I chose Label but she doesn't appear as often as kk.

I’m surprised Leif isn’t number one. Objectively speaking once you’ve bought the in season bushes which lasts some time, he doesn’t really have anything new to offer every visit. Whether you like what the other NPCs offer, at least they bring something that you might not have in your catalogue.

I've said it many times and I won't hesitate to say it agai. LABEL! The rewards she gives are ugly, she is a discount version of gracie grace.

Why can't I choose kk? I can order a song a day from Nook stop without watching the credits and whenever I want to give my villagers a gift they're sitting in town square. From these options I chose Label but she doesn't appear as often as kk.
Because K.K. has secret songs only he can give you 🤫

I was hoping he was an option in the poll as well. The credits lack any atmosphere or soul so I rarely ever request a song from him. Hopefully he gets an upgrade when we get the cafe or something because he used to be one of my favorite things about the games.

Back