Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Four or more! (I'm impressed)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayor Lark

Bow to the Queen
Bells
I couldn't help but notice there are lots of members of the forum that have two, or even FOUR, copies of ACNL! I was really curious, seeing as i recently gave in to the current trend of multiple ACNL games and bought a second copy.
How many towns are you guys running? How do you even catch up with it all? And do you guys TT frequently???

I have two towns, which is totally enough for me atm. I try to check both of my towns everyday, so no one moves out c:

I only have 1 copy of the game...it's a $30 dollar game o.o

What is the benefit of having 2 copies?

I used to have two copies and two 3DS consoles. One was Japanese and the other was European, but I recently sold the JPN one because I wanted to stick with just one. On the bright side, I got more money than I paid for it which is a rare thing to happen for me.

The main reason I bought a second copy and 3DS was to practice my reading in Japanese. I thought I'd practice in a way that I love, rather than simply reading children's stories in the language.

I have two copies. One is my main and the other is a cycling town with some dreamies that I have that I couldn't fit in Mew.

Oops, I voted wrong ;.; I thought this meant any animal crossing title, like new leaf and wild world, not multiple new leafs ^^; Since the thread was in general ac discussion. I only have 1 acnl copy~ But I have 2 animal crossing titles~ Wild world and new leaf!

Oops, I voted wrong ;.; I thought this meant any animal crossing title, like new leaf and wild world, not multiple new leafs ^^; Since the thread was in general ac discussion. I only have 1 acnl copy~ But I have 2 animal crossing titles~ Wild world and new leaf!

Oh, sorry I didn't specify that!! I have two ACNL titles and my old ACWW game omg

..I have three. >< I'm addicted to cycling.. two are cycling, and one's for normal play.

My sister and I have a copy each, so two technically, but one of my own. I'm looking to get another copy for cycling one day.

Recently got a cycling copy. And still trying to get the hang of it... Messed up the internal 3ds clock and ingame clock, they were different days. And thus voided a character that another member should have gotten :<

But the other copy is for cycling only so my main town is the one I play in. Otherwise it would be too hard to keep track of two towns. The game is very time consuming and having to play seriously in two towns is no fun but more of a chore^^ better to stick with one copy and just get another one for cycling or trading purposes if you really want it.

I have three copies. That was at my stage of being most obsessed with ACNL, now I look back and wonder why??? But I guess when I get sucked back into it, it won't be so bad.

I currently have two copies. One is my original/main town and the other is for cycling but I will be making it a proper second town soon.

I have three, Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf. I wish I had the original version, but I was deprived of a GameCube when I was a kid.

I have three. ^^; I just really enjoy the game. :p I'm planning on making Floralia more natural though, with no plot resetting, no scouting out dreamies, etc.

Well. I have my copy and my girlfriend has a copy. But she never plays hers >.> And rarely uses her DS. So I guess you could say I have two copies :p

Back