• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who do you hope will be back

It's gonna be long if I tell who I want to keep, so here's the list with villagers I not want back:
All anteaters
All alligators
Knox
Cesar
All eagles
All gorillas
All hipopotami

Why you no like all those villagers? D: They make the game more exciting, well for me at least. But just by a tiny bit.

Bones, Camofrog, and...Lyle!
Because I need my emergency insurance money, it's just not the same without it for me.

I also want pecan, bluebear, Mitzi, and Jeremiah. But I will not be keeping these four in my town unless we can have tons of people living in our town unlike WW.

Me too, Bidoof. The ones they left out (Of WW and CF) are so great...
said this before and i'll say it again;
I never played the GC version, so to those like me it'd be like new characters. and those who have it would be like the return of their loved characters

said this before and i'll say it again;
I never played the GC version, so to those like me it'd be like new characters. and those who have it would be like the return of their loved characters

Yeah, I enver played it as well, but I actually watched tons of videos about it, more so now since I am waiting for the release of AC3DS, I want to buy the GC version to play on Wii, but I have to buy a controller, memory card, and the disc, it's just too much to find, I know Amazon has it though.

I really hope Maple makes a return, she was one of my first few villagers in WW and she's just so cute.

Booker and Copper as police officers

EDIT:

Most importantly, I want BREWSTER!

Back