• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who do you hope will be back

can some 1 help me with my profile pic. i dont know how 2 get a pic on it. i just joined and need help. thx. p.s. i agree they need 2 keep the fishing. thats how i made money 2.

can some 1 help me with my profile pic. i dont know how 2 get a pic on it. i just joined and need help. thx. p.s. i agree they need 2 keep the fishing. thats how i made money 2.

-Scroll to the top of the page
-Click settings
-Scroll down to the panel that says "My Settings"
-Click Edit Avatar
You should know how to progress from there.
I hope helpededed m (^ ‿ ^) m

They'll definitely keep fishing. The fishing rod is confirmed to be in the next game and AC wouldn't be AC without fishing.

I'm just hoping they keep most of them. Some of those ugly ones, like Buck and Gaston, I wouldn't mind if they took them out. But yeah

I'm just hoping they keep most of them. Some of those ugly ones, like Buck and Gaston, I wouldn't mind if they took them out. But yeah

Yeah, i agree, they should keep most of them and get rid of the ugly ones. The ones i think are ugly are Amelia and Kabuki. Kabuki faces dont look good on cats.

Haha I sadly have both of then on my City Folk town. I hate them so much, and there's also that dog (I forget his name, think it starts with a P) they're all ugly.

please no uglies

List of villagers I dislike;
Kabuki
Marcel
Cousteau
Boone
Buck
Roscoe
Gaston

That's about all

I definitely want them to keep ribbot, bill, clyde, prince, dotty, cube, sally, kody and gaston among many others.

Rodeo, Del, Limberg, Octavian and Marina. Pretty much any cranky or lazy villager, plus the octopuses, and Bob has already been confirmed, so I know that the only cat villager I like is coming back. woo!

It's gonna be long if I tell who I want to keep, so here's the list with villagers I not want back:
All anteaters
All alligators
Knox
Cesar
All eagles
All gorillas
All hipopotami

Back