• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who are your favorite Youtubers?

granolabear

Bells
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Hi guys, I love watching Youtubers. I know a lot of the big ones, like Shane Dawson, Miranda Sings (Colleen), Joey Graceffa, Markiplier... etc.

Who are some of your favorites? I would love to have new people to watch! (Even some of the lesser known youtubers)​

LinAndKo, DYKGaming, Laina, Good Mythical Morning (Rhett + Link), Jenna Marbles

Last edited:
Markiplier, Nigahiga, Cryaotic, AndrewArcade, Simsweetie, Naptural, iiSuperwomanii, Swoozie, Smoshgames

shane dawson, joey graceffa, grav3yardgirl, ackatf (she's an ac utuber), bit block (sometimes), rhett and link, markiplier, and cutiepiemarzia

Leafyishere, Natewantstobattle, PelleK, Yogscast, Chuggaaconroy, Yamimash, NicoB, Corpse Husband anddddddd b0aty. bar (mostly) those, I don't religiously watch anyone else.

i like dan and phil, buzzfeed, tyler Oakley, cartoon hangover etc

Last edited:
I watch:
-Markiplier
-Pewdiepie
-Game Theory
-Film Theory
-AmazingPhil
-danisnotonfire
-Good Mythical Morning
-Smosh
-twaimz
-PurpleRodri
-UnlistedLeaf
-jacksepticeye
There is more, these r just my favorite.

cryaotic
chuggaaconroy
game grumps
presshearttocontinue
dan and phil
lazy game reviews
pushinguproses

many, many others

Last edited:
Been watching dunkey since 2011, watched many others since, but dunkey is the only one that still keeps me entertained.

flabaliki, goodtimeswithscar, captainsparklez pretty much thoseee. i watch more but i like these guys the most i guessssss

the guy in my intro to psych class who always talks about how he makes lets plays on youtube and plugs himself whenever he can
he is my favorite

GameGrumps, Markiplier, and Cryaotic are my favorite game channels & Lauren Hannah is my favorite DYL channel.

danger dolan...dan and phil, danisnotonfire, rob ****, Mathew santoro...I like the kids react videos too....

Back