• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are your Dream Villagers and Why do you want them?

Hunnybuns

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Bells
Switch
5515-8594-7792
I just want to know for reasons, c: Secret reasons,

Chrissy and Francine, well, they look like sisters and they're awfully adorable, Chrissy is my best friend that informs me of the latest gossip and Francine is sorta like her older sister that lives away from the other villagers trying to be cool.
Colton, well, Colton moved into my town, and I had a TTing accident. He moved out. I was absolutely devistated, I never realized how much he meant to me. He was such a great friend, a a great neighbor, I'm currently doing the 16 villager cycle.
Carmen, she looks so mellow, like, "Wow bro that's so chill". She's also very adorable, and I'd just love to have her!
Diana, well well, I'm not a big fan of Snooty villagers, but she looks so, fancy, like, she'll liven up the town, and just make everything wonderful.
Pate, Yes. Pate isn't the cutest thing ever. But the minute I saw her in my other friend's town. I HAD to have her. I just fell in love.
Julian, I wanted him because he looks so gorge, and he's a unicorn, and after I got Colton I was like "Wow they could be bffs" :D He's also such a nice neighbor.

I guess that's all of them! I'd love to hear from you guys, you might just get a very special gift from me if your dreamy is a certain someone! c:

Cyrano and Merengue.

So I have to do that cycling thing to get back Cyrano.

Carmen, she looks so mellow, like, "Wow bro that's so chill". She's also very adorable, and I'd just love to have her!

Let me just say that she's my all time favorite! But she is anything but mellow lol. She's super cute, peppy and hyper. She'll give you free gifts ALLLLL the time. And basically you will never be depressed around her. She's just amazing. <3

I chose my dreamies from looking at their pics online, even before I got the game. Carmen and Sparro were starters and so I got really lucky on them, that they ended up being dreamies. It's worked out for me though, picking by the way they look. When I think they're cute I forgive a lot. Like I think Merengue is super cute, so I forgive her boring personality. I even kept Bruce around forEVER because he was so cute. I haven't got Marshal yet, but I know I love smugs and he's super cute, so really I don't see it going wrong in any way. XD Basically, just like IRL, if an animal is cute, I'm hooked. lol

Axel because when I first got New Leaf, he was one of my starting villagers, and before I reset, he was so nice to me and we'd always trade stuff and he'd always ask to come to my house.

When I reset, I regretted it because I'd lost Axel, but someone was giving him away so I got him back. Now he randomly comes to my house whenever I'm in there and now my town is wonderful <3

Last edited:
I just reeeeally like normal villagers, a ridiculous amount... 4/10 of my dreamies are normal, it would be 5 but I realised I had to cut down a little!

The only dreamies I am yet to achieve are Erik and Diana! I love Diana's colour scheme, she looks so pretty, and I think she would be BFFs with Freya who (even though she is a wolf) matches Diana perfectly!
I love Erik because he is so cute and I freaking love deer...

Currently, Merry is my dream villager. Twiggy is leaving on Monday and it will be pretty sad without another peppy villager in my town :(

Half of my dreamies are villagers I had in my GC game. The others I've either already met them in some context like hide and seek tours and liked them. Cherry and Kidd have always been in my town though and I want it to stay that way. lol

I have all of my dreamies except for one <3
Kyle: because he is a bit of a rocker like me and he's my favorite animal and one of my favorite AC personalities
Rosie: she is the cutest thing ever, I can't take it. And I've had her in a lot of previous games
Lucky: I have always loved the whole ancient Egypt thing. Plus he's just adorable.
Bam: this one is pretty self-explanatory. He is the epitome of cute.
Whitney: she's one of my favorite animals, and she is so pretty and magical looking haha
Kid Cat: who doesn't love super heroes?
Tangy: I love cats, and I love fruit! And peppy personalities!
Wolfgang: once again, I love wolves. And I always love grumpies in real life and in game :)
Muffy: she is an awesome gothic sheep. Work it, girl.

And I still need to get Skye. She is also a wolf, she's my favorite color, and she's cute as heck. I love my dreamies <3

Oooh man

Dotty: She's so weird, but it's awesome
Wolfgang: I have a huge crush, and we share birthdays!
Tammy: She's like an older sister (uchi) but shes so tiny!
Melba: She's so nice, she always make's me smile
Chester: He's adorable and lazy, it makes me want to make him my apprentice
Punchy: He's hilarious, I ship him with Kiki
Kiki: She's super nice, I ship her with Punchy
Julian: He looks cool, but he's kinda tacky, but I don't mind

I'd love Mira because she's super adorable and resembles Sailor Venus, and Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever watched when I was about 6 and it used to be on before school o:
But she's just so cuuuuuute. And I love the uchi personality so much.

Julian "Always be yourself, unless you can be a Unicorn, then always be a Unicorn."
Colton Coltian/Julton
Flora I mean... a flamingo
Erik He is Santa's helper
Marshal His face expresion, makes everything he says ironic, I just love him

Last edited:
That sounds really nice. It sounds like you are at a good place in your life, where you feel protected and nurtured, and feel a strong sense of community around you, like everything is just right in your world at the moment. In the second part of it...

Snake: He's been my best bro since Wild World and I absolutely adore him.
Curt: I had him as day one, but my best friend let me adopt him when he was in boxes, and I love Curt's house and overall design. K.K. Lament fits him so well.
Papi: I think he's adorable and doesn't get enough credit, he is probably my favorite horse.
Mira: She's a superhero bunny with an awesome house! What's not to love about that?
Coach: I think he is extremely underrated and doesn't get enough credit, I adore his home and how he looks.
Rodeo: Ever since I had him in Wild World, I was smitten with him, I don't know why, but I just love him so much.
Claudia: She was one of my best friends in my cycling town before it was a cycling town, and I grew very fond of her.
Poppy: I find her to be the cutest thing ever abd oh my goodness, I just want to snuggle her.
Shep: He's my favorite smug villager, and I really love everything about him.
Bluebear: I think she's really cute and doesn't get enough credit at all.
That's basically it. :)

Back