• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Whimsical Wardrobe - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FaqX7h7XEAYJcNh.jpg

Let your inner light shine, and spread your wings to seek any adventures that await you. Be the beautiful peacock you know you were meant to be!

FaqX7h9XEAA95sP.jpg

round 1:

She's been appointed guardian of the butterflies, known to rest by their enchanted pond deep in the forest. It is said that the mysterious pink flowers on her cheeks glow when she uses her abilities.
IMG_6183.jpg
ignore the date i'm tt'ing :lemon:
IMG_6182.jpg

A mysterious witch is gathering ingredients. What could she be planning?
View attachment 454052

(It's kind of hard to see, but the sigil is the moon on the chest!)

I nearly picked out the exact same dress! 😳😍

Anyway here’s my pick from my Whimsical Wardrobe. 😊

Caption: This witch is ready for anything that nature throws at her now that Autumn is around the corner. Nighttime is her time when the moon is full and shining down on her mysterious island.

D7776D0C-F05A-4D40-B05A-0B1EF59BC15C.jpeg

E2D497AE-D3C3-4ED8-B593-A9D70CAA749F.jpeg

Last edited:
Round 1:
The Sun Queen

1661100475768.png

No one knows her true name, but only as The Sun Queen. A mythological figure that adventures through many islands, bringing the gift of sunlight to animals, plants, and creatures. After all, sunlight is powerful enough to let beautiful lives to live beautifully when together in peace and harmony. If you are lucky enough to spot her (although extremely rare), accounts have said you can spot the sun sigils throughout her robes and a single one right between her sun blessed eyes.
~~~~~
I had a lot of fun making this character up. When I first thought of sigils and symbols, my thoughts immediately went into greek mythology and what are some symbols that can be found within the game. One of my thoughts were Apollo and and how represents the sun. I looked through the portal at Able Sisters for Sun designs and pieces started coming together. For the next two rounds, I hope I can build other characters somehow related to this character and/or story.
1661101163792.png

2022082212441700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

"I...I did it! I AM THE DRAGON WARRIOR!!" The little panda couldn't believe it. After spending many deliciously agonizing training sessions chowing down on nothing but rice dumplings and the dew of the universe, she had achieved her greatest dream...to be just like her hero, the Dragon Warrior 🐼🐉 yes, embrace your inner panda and unleash the dragon within you!! "If I can do it, you can too!"

2022082212554500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

It should come as no surprise. I love Kung Fu Panda 🥰 Dragon pattern/design belongs to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back