• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Villagers Have You Seen Hanging Out at Each Other's Houses?

Bear_Crossing

Bells
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Orange (Fruit)
Today, I saw Diana and Walt hanging out at Diana's house.
It was quite cute.
I mean, Walt even walks around Diana's house a lot! :p

Which villagers have you seen hanging out?

Filbert is literally ALWAYS either hanging out with Apple or just watching her from the tree in front of her house xD crazy little rodents in love...

I went to Big Top's house for a visit and Lucy was there. He mentions her from time to time, but she's moving on the 12th, so I guess he will lose a friend.

Oh, and I didn't mention this, but Dotty and Diana seem to be great friends.
Dotty talks about Diana a lot. :)

I think it was yesterday when I saw Skye hanging out at Bruce's place.

It was quite adorable and a bit random lol.

Today Eugene was hanging out at Daisy's house. I think he might be in love with her. Not too long ago he suggested the parabolic antenna PWP because he thought it would impress her.

I haven't seen any inside each others houses. Maybe I'm just unlucky? I see them talk outside every so often though.

Mira & Fang is the only pairing I remember, but I have seen more.

Yesterday I saw Chevre over at Marina's house, pretty cute.

I see Maple walking around Marshal's house a lot. And she's visited him in his house a few times... and then after changed into his shirt. Suspicious.

I saw Dizzy hang out with Bunnie at her house, and Zell hang out with Dizzy at his house. Dizzy is just a big friendly elephant :)

Cookie was at Sly's house once! It was awesome because they are my favorite villagers n my town

Beau visited Fauna the other day and I had a heart failure.

Mira visited Twiggy twice and was at her birthday, I found that kinda cute as for a long while they were 2 of the 3 non deer in my town. :p

No one sticks out in my mind in my old town. But I never really visited them in their houses then because I used to sell them loads of fossils ~ am past that now.

Wendy and Blanche hung out quite a bit before she left.
Zucker and Katt and...Marina and Octavian...annnd Rudy and Punchy.

Back