Which villager was your first friend?

spookbunny

heck
Bells
I started playing Animal Crossing back when Wild World first came out on the Gamecube. I have a lot of fond memories of that game, and one of my favorites is the first time a villager gave me their picture. At the time I had no idea that could even happen! For some reason I always spent the most time with Truffles. When she gave me her picture I was so excited~~ She may not be the cutest character, but she'll always hold a special place in my heart. :blush:

Which animal did you get your first picture from?

Best girl Maple. She's still there in my Wild World town, loyally coming to my house each year for my birthday, I must have dozens of pics by now!

Merry, my first and still best friend :)

Last edited:
Sally, who was originally called Hazel in Animal Crossing for the GameCube.

I have her in all games, except for Pocket Camp.

Last edited:
tabby is my BESTIE. we're pals for life dude we could gossip AAAALLLL day.
its hard to say tho because i also consider rooney my best friend too- they both were my starting villagers and i talked to them equally AAHH

Chief was the first one to give me their picture in New Leaf. Such an adorable little good wolf boio.

Gala was my very first friend in my very first town before Hyrule and Twilight.

Stella was my best friend in Population Growing. I now have her in my New Leaf town. She's the one villager who isn't allowed to move out. :blush:

Depending on the game, it varied. For Wild World, it was Hugh. In New Leaf, it was Queenie my first friend

The only villager I really remember befriending (back in the good ol' days) was Stitches haha. Today I don't harbor any special feelings for him however - strange as it is.

Vesta! Met her in Wild World and now she will forever be my favorite. Really bonded when she gave me my first ever villager pic. Aesthetically now she won't fit too well in my town but it won't be complete until she's there

I got my first picture from Shari! She?s a sweet, little uchi and I love her T^T. My second picture was from Erik, who?s my favorite villager. <3

Back