• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello, nice to meet everyone!

nonbirimura

Bells
i've been playing animal crossing since the gamecube came out—i'm 22 now, but the original taught me advanced reading before i was even in school! the gamecube version will always be my favorite, but i love every game so far.

my favorite villagers are marshal, sasha, cookie, lucky, kiki, and chuck! what are all of yours? any other gamecube animal crossing lovers out there?

I started with the gamecube one, it changed my world. I never played a game like that before. I remember my sister would try and wake up earlier then me to play and do all the things before I could haha, idk how many times I woke up to the controller buttons clacking. 😂
A few of my fave villagers are, Breado and Diana are my 2 faves, then I love Katt and Sprocket.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Unfortunately I started late, so I've only played New Horizons (and Pocket Camp)! Have you played every game since the original?

Your favourite villagers are a good mix of the different personalities! Do you have a favourite villager? I'm usually drawn to the normal and peppy villagers. My favourite overall villager is Agnes (sisterly), though I also really like the bears in general! 😊

Oh yeah, the Gamecube one is awesome! 😎 I like the Japanese version "Doubutsu no Mori +" the most. It retains everything from the N64 version with the addition of the museum and the Able sisters and features a whole lot of Japanese culture that the localized Gamecube version does not. 🎌🎍 I'd pick the N64 version as my favorite, since I don't care for completing museums anyway, but that one has a lot of technical oddities that I don't like. Like you can only put one item per wardrobe or one song per radio, for example. 😬

Hellooo, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here! 💖

I’ve sadly never gotten the chance to play the original Animal Crossing, but it’s always seemed like such a charming game! I especially love all of the dialogue I’ve seen from it. Kiki, Lucky and Marshal are a few of my favourite villagers as well, though right now my #1 favourite is Shino!

What ac game(s) are you currently playing? ☺️

Back