Which villager was your first friend?

Tangy was my first friend!

*Art raffle in signature has ended*

Last edited:
In my first town Pancake, I think it was Axel. He was very sweet to me.

In Quartz it was Chow. And I think it was Rosie in Equinox.

In CF, my first game, my first friend was Patty. If there had been pictures in that game I probably would have gotten one. In my NL town Startown my first friend was Beardo, who I did receive a picture from. He eventually moved away but when I got his amiibo card I invited him back in!

I think my first friend was Bubbles, who was one of my original 5 villagers. Since I was new to the game, I'm not sure how high our friendship actually was. My first villager that I noticed high friendship with now, was probably Bluebear... if not, it was Derwin XD

Skye was my first villager friend in the new leaf game and it was instant love <3 she had a sweet personality and a pretty cool looking crib. She has great taste in furniture and clothing, and who doesn't like wolves?

Aurora was my first friend back in City Folk. Not too sure about New leaf though.

Lily in game cube. She was the only one who was actually nice to me back when the villagers used to be kind of jerks

I?d say either Vic or Gabi. They were both originals in my town and Gabi being peppy was the easiest to befriend, but Vic was the first villager I felt emotionally attached to and you can bet I cried my eyes out when he finally moved. They both gave me their pics around the same time too. Gabi?s still around and I consider her one of my village besties <3

Back