• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which villager sent you something for valentines?

Marshal <3!!! He was also the one who sent me a pear and an orange when my town doesn't have those fruits initially. That cutie squirrel is officially my favorite little villager in town!!

Annalise <3
To cherished Ashen,
Happy Valentine's Day! Even
thought it cost me my beauty
sleep to do it, I put all my
effort into making chocolate
just for you. Please accept
it as a token of my feelings.
Much love, Annalise
How sweet of her! ^^

Fang sent me Pink Roses. Even though I already have alot he's my best friend in my village!

Sparro always sent me a chocolate heart, TT or not. I think he has an obvious crush on me. :p

The other letter is random, ranging from Marshal, Apollo, and Jacques. But the recent one is Flora.
ACNL mom sent me a shirt :/

Last edited:
Moe gave me mine O///o
(I TT'ed ahead so I got to Valentine's earlier than the actual date :p now he's moved out XD)

Last edited:
I got nothing from my lousy villagers. Isabelle sent me a cake though!

Last edited:
no one
no one
NO ONE
CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
atleast my awesome friend Isabelle gave me a choco cake and my mom gave me a cacao tree

Klauser (mayor) got a Chocolate Heart from Victoria.
Dingo (1st alt) got a pink rose from Daisy.
Augie (2nd alt) got a purple rose from Mallary.
Ariana (3rd alt) got a cardboard box. lol j/k She didn't get any Valentine's letters.

All four got chocolate cakes from Isabelle and cacao trees from mom.

I got a box of chocolates from Shep <3 the little cutie.

Thats the cutest ****ing thing I heard all week

I sent roses to my favs; beau, fang, kitt, tiffany

Morning News : got a pink rose from fang that made me smile im happy I got something from villagers considering I started my town on nye.. isabelle gave me chocolate cake and my mommy gave me a cocoa tree.

BUT I WANT A BALLOON AND BOX O CHOCOLATE

Back