• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which villager personality voice do you like the most?

Favorite voice type?

• Normal

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Smug

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Lazy

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Cranky

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Jock

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Peppy

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Snooty

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Sisterly/Uchi

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
I like the Jock voices the most. Then Cranky, except when they sing. It just... doesn't sit right with me. Haha.
Ikr? They sound so nasal when they sing :ROFLMAO: at least they have a unique singing voice, would be REALLY off-putting if they sang like the rest of the male personalities

I chosenormal, but I also like snooty. Both of them are soothing and quiet, which are pleasant to my ears.

Uchi's make my heart sing! I love their voices. They sound soo cute! Snooties are a close second since the soft tones are pleasant to hear.

I like the normal, unpopular opinion, but I’m not really used to the deep cranky voice compared to the previous games. I do like crankies still.

Back