Which Villager have you had the longest, and how long?

I've had Mathilda since early 2013. She, Gruff, Cyrano, Queenie and Astrid have been in my town for 2 and a half years now. But she was the first of the 5 to move in. As for the rest they're fairly new to my town.

Three of my originals are still with me, Mott, Tangy and Kidd. I have zero plans of letting them go.

I've had Punchy and Genji since day one in my town, August 23 of last year. :D I was lucky to get a bunch of villagers I liked right from the start, but the others have long moved out.
The next longest I've had other than Punchy and Genji is Willow, and I got her May 30th > V <

Walker, Fauna, and Tangy. My original trio ever since starting the game last July. I've cycled through a handful of villagers from that point up until now and those three are just stuck with me forever...whether they like it or not. (oops)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Walker is the only one of my original villagers I still have.

NICE! :) Same here. Isn't he the sweetest. I think his mini food rants are cute~

It's a three way tie between Sprinkle, Purrl, and Rudy. They're my last remaining starting villagers; Elmer and Croque have moved out.

It's a tie between Peanut and Fang. They've both been around since the start of my town. Erik comes after as my first random move-in :)

Maple and Roscoe have been in my town since I started in July 2013 :)

Henry is villager i have for the longest. Hes the third move in after when i first started playing

Probably zucker...and ah, I can't even remember how long. Two years now?

Last edited:
Alice has been in my town for over a year. She is my last original/starter villager. I started playing on Sept. 22nd, 2014, and now it's Oct. 6th, 2015, so....yeah.

I've had Agent S, Goose, and Peck since pretty much when I started my town nearly 2 years ago :D Still my best buddies, and I hope they never move away!

Kyle has been in my town the longest for i wanna say at least a year. He's one of my bestie's for sure. :blush: <3

Last edited:
Tangy moved from my main town to the new one I created, and I love her :D I'm pretty sure Roscoe has been in my current town the longest but its only been a few months... I change mine a lot

Lolly :D She's is currently my last villager I've had since I've started playing on December 26th, 2013. I wasn't into her at first, but I suddenly started loving her once I got used to her. As much as I love her and she's my last original villager, I do wanna give her away after I get rid of three of my unwanted villagers.

Out of all of my villagers, including the one's I've had in previous games, I've probably had Poppy the longest. I had her since my early days of playing New Leaf, which was two years ago, and I never want to let her leave :3

I also had Alfonso and Felicity as starters in my first CF town and had them for a year or two, until they either moved away or my first Wii broke (I can't remember).

I've also probably had Stitches for a long time. He's lived in my first WW town for a while, and he's lived in my NL town for some time, though I can't remember how long exactly. He's moved out of my town, though.

Last edited:
Deena and baarbra has been their since I first started but get this I have Diana too and I got her for free :) what a sweetheart am I right?

I've had all of my villagers except for Punchy and Tangy for over a year. I think Ankha, Kabuki and Moe have lived there the longest at least two years though.

ankha was a starting villager in my town. so a year and 10 months ^^ stitches and jacques were random moves in shortly after, but i lost them due to reckless TTing, but i cycled 16 villagers to get them back and i've had them ever since :)

Started on the release date and all 10 are still living in my main town. All were villagers that the game gave me and I love them.

In my guest town I have none of them because it was a TT town and lost them all. Right now I have a nice group of villagers but might let Peggy go. I like the placement of her house and can't do plot resetting.

Back